Jauron's extension means nothing - Bills can fire him

Casmolopitis

Ralph will fire him at end of season!

The bills need to get PHYSICAL players with a ATTITUDE. Better coaching will help too. Look at Pitt and NE - they are physically dominant with an excellent fighter attitude.

The Bills seem soft, is it coaching? the players? or both.

It means all these overweight, untalented sacks of crap can get paid in monopoly money in the future.

:devil: No, I was asking BuffaloBill why he was on my ass about posting here. But yeah, as soon as Ralph is dead and his kids have their new mansions and yachts, and Toronto has their new Thunderdicks, Jauron and his crew can live fat and happy off the cash they milked off the deal in the Bahamas.

Thunderdicks

:devil:

Jauron and his crew can live fat and happy off the cash they milked off the deal in the Bahamas.

I was thinking the Balkans. or Hell.

Oh, and the Pats fans are booing their squad. Are they NUTS? They have no idea what bad football, BOO-ABLE football is.

The bills need to get PHYSICAL players with a ATTITUDE. Better coaching will help too. Look at Pitt and NE - they are physically dominant with an excellent fighter attitude.

its not that the Bills cant fire him its more a question of will they after just signing him to an extension because they will have to pay him after they fire him and we all know Ralph doesnt like to do that

its not that the Bills cant fire him its more a question of will they after just signing him to an extension because they will have to pay him after they fire him and we all know Ralph doesnt like to do that

You may be right, but if Bills end up at 6-10 - ralph will have to do something?

COMPLETE COLLAPSE!

IF Ralph SIGNED him to a three year extension then he will NOT be FIRED because RALPH does not believe in paying coaches not to coach.

I may be wrong, but I don't beleive anyone ever actually confirmed an extension. The talk was all through the media but the team never confirmed it.

Is it too much to ask of the media to ask that question of the Bills and Jauran until they give a yes or no answer? Does Dick Jauran have a contract to coach the Bills for the '09 season? A rather simple question seems to me.

IF Ralph SIGNED him to a three year extension then he will NOT be FIRED because RALPH does not believe in paying coaches not to coach.

If the Bills end up 6-10 he will have little choice in the matter if money is the most important factor. Ralph knows that ticket sales trumps cheap head coaching contracts every single time. He will lose money if he keeps a head coach that took a 5-1 team to a 6-10 record. Fans simply will not fill the seats with a Jauron led team in 2009.

I agree it would be somewhat surprising for RW to pay off three years on a contract. However in most cases the fired coach gets hired by some other team and then RW is only on the hook for the difference between his salary as a Bill and the new teams contract. In this case RW being cheap helps as another team may pay DJ close to the same salary to be DC or DB coach, so won't be the full shot.

Would DJ get a coaching offer. Most likely he would as he likely may be one of the many who are good coordinators and position coaches but bad HC. Also these guys love to coach so for him to sit out three years would be too much for him and after three years, he'd become somewhat forgotton. I doubt he'd ever get a job on TV as he doesn't exactly have the personality for that.