Contenders your rooting for down the stretch

Drew026

This team is clearly finished now whose everyone else gona pull for. I'm gonna ride with the Falcons.

My drill is into it's ninth season now. I continue to watch the Bills and hope they win, until the fat lady finishes her math. After the Bills are officially eliminated, I watch the rest of their games to see who has the character to play hard the rest of the season. As for the rest of the teams, who cares? I watch the playoff games and Super Bowl because football is my favorite sport. I always root for the AFC team in the SB because I was around when the AFL and NFL were still different leagues.

This team is clearly finished now whose everyone else gona pull for. I'm gonna ride with the Falcons.

I moved down to Fla in 84. There was no sat TV or sports bars back then. I started watching Tampa Bay because it was them or the Fins. Even though the Fins were MUCH better, I could never be a Fins fan, & eventually became a fan of the Bucs. The Bills are still my FIRST Love (in regards to football) but I have to admit it feels good to have another team I root for at this point in the season. My Bucs are going to CRUSH the Birds in 2 weeks, & may be the 1st team to play the Super Bowl in their HOME City. :devil: