Remind me why we watch this team?

Since 1972

DJ- "Not making the playoffs is unacceptable"

DW-"Guaranteed we would make the playoffs"

Someone-"Not making the playoffs will make the season disasterous"

Hello unacceptable,disasterous no playoffs year, my old friend.

Why is it that the fans are the only one's who support the team? More over, why should they continue to support this team?

I know the sentiment of, they are losers, but their OUR losers. Yeah, that's what I looking/hoping for is a team of losers I can call my own.

When I watch other games, I often am wondering what will happen next. When I watch the Bills, I am waiting for what I know will happen next.

The 12th Man should claim injury and have RWS empty next home game(Not TO).

HAPPY DECEMBER

Why is it that the fans are the only one's who support the team? More over, why should they continue to support this team?

I know the sentiment of, they are losers, but their OUR losers. Yeah, that's what I looking/hoping for is a team of losers I can call my own.

When I watch other games, I often am wondering what will happen next. When I watch the Bills, I am waiting for what I know will happen next.

HAPPY DECEMBER

I was born and raised in the Buffalo area. Even though I don't live there now I still support and watch them. I have seen many bad seasons (been watching since the mid 60's). Sat in Rich Stadium one year in the sleet in November when they won their first game of the year against Dallas. I do not jump on and off the bandwagon. As long as there is a Buffalo Bills I will watch and root for them through thick and thin, good and bad.

I was born and raised in the Buffalo area. Even though I don't live there now I still support and watch them. I have seen many bad seasons (been watching since the mid 60's). Sat in Rich Stadium one year in the sleet in November when they won their first game of the year against Dallas. I do not jump on and off the bandwagon. As long as there is a Buffalo Bills I will watch and root for them through thick and thin, good and bad.

I believe that was the game where Joe Cribbs ran for a 99 yard TD against the Boys, no? I remember that year. 2-14, I think.

Sucker! :devil:

Wrong! Look it up. It was not 99 yards. How abouut #28 Greg Bell. Remember him!

Hell yes. Remember how there were those crazies in the End Zone who always named themselves after the HC? Knox's Nuts was my favorite. But Kay's Gays (Kay Stevenson) were pretty funny, too. What were Hank Bullough's section named?

Please Mr.Wilson due the honorable thing and find a buyer for this francise. If the new owners move our beloved "Billls" so be it. At least we the fans won't have to delude our selves into believing we ever have a chance of supporting a winning team. Mr.Wilson you kniow you won't hire men who know how to build winners, just sell it, make your family more rich then they already are and let us fans begin the healing process if (when) the franchise moves.

Please Mr.Wilson due the honorable thing and find a buyer for this francise. If the new owners move our beloved "Billls" so be it. At least we the fans won't have to delude our selves into believing we ever have a chance of supporting a winning team. Mr.Wilson you kniow you won't hire men who know how to build winners, just sell it, make your family more rich then they already are and let us fans begin the healing process if (when) the franchise moves.

He won't sell until he can cash in on some of the Toronto $$ coming in over the next few years. Gotta try to raise the market value for his heirs before the sale, at the expense of the Bills having a real chance to compete with the top tier

HAPPY DECEMBER

We watch this team because we are Bills fans. Try to look at it this way: If you were from say...Boston, you would most likely root for the Patriots. I hope that makes sense. Now if you want to know why the Bills suck, it is because they have an inferior coaching staff coaching a marginally talented team. If you want to know why they have sucked for 9 seasons without playoffs, it's because they have had inferior coaches coaching talentless to marginally talented players for 9 seasons now. Only one 90 year old man can change that pattern.

We watch this team because we are Bills fans. Try to look at it this way: If you were from say...Boston, you would most likely root for the Patriots. I hope that makes sense. Now if you want to know why the Bills suck, it is because they have an inferior coaching staff coaching a marginally talented team. If you want to know why they have sucked for 9 seasons without playoffs, it's because they have had inferior coaches coaching talentless to marginally talented players for 9 seasons now. Only one 90 year old man can change that pattern.

To be sure the coaching staff, except for special teams, is pretty much worthless. Jury out on players until a top-notch HC has had a chance to work with them. Bad management can make everyone look bad.

He won't sell until he can cash in on some of the Toronto $$ coming in over the next few years. Gotta try to raise the market value for his heirs before the sale, at the expense of the Bills having a real chance to compete with the top tier

Wow, maybe there ARE more than five of us awake in here.... :devil:

HAPPY DECEMBER

Remind me why we watch this team?

I have been and always will be a Bills fan.

I am from RI. I have been a Bills fan since I first learned about the NFL. It sucks right now. I'm totally disappointed, however, I have been sobered by the losses incurred. I just don't let it get to me so much anymore.

The season is over. That's it. That's how it goes. To be honest, I will probably not get the sunday ticket next year and only catch the games when they are televised or I feel like finding a feed. But, I'm still a fan of this team. I hope that things get better soon, but I don't think they will in the next year or two. Oh well, that's how it goes.

Pretty hard to stay interested any longer. Stopped watching 3 games ago, as it is too disappointing and there are better things to do on a Sunday afternoon. I have the NFL.com game center running on the laptop but even that tells you to much about how bad this team is.