3 Points

SactoBillFan

Don't post much these days but that was really bad. 3 points!!! 60 minutes 3 points!

Doesn't appear as thought our starter does well in cold weather. Hurts his groin I guess. Backup, well looks just like JP, holds the ball too long, has the deer in headlights look and can't even scramble like he used to. Looks like he doesn't want to be here anymore. hmm.

Defense did their job. Still looks like we got out coached. 3 points. Cheezus! At home!

Don't post much these days but that was really bad. 3 points!!! 60 minutes 3 points!

Doesn't appear as thought our starter does well in cold weather. Hurts his groin I guess. Backup, well looks just like JP, holds the ball too long, has the deer in headlights look and can't even scramble like he used to. Looks like he doesn't want to be here anymore. hmm.

Defense did their job. Still looks like we got out coached. 3 points. Cheezus! At home!

Defense played very well to hold them to 10. Usually is that happens, the tam with 10 will lose. Our offense sucked in too mayny ways. (Marshawn ran well.)

Hard to believe this team was 5-1, eh?

we need a second play maker in the passing game. i think we missed royal today.

we do have a rook oc, and clearly he hasn't figured it all out yet, but imo if we just get one more play maker (thinking winslow from clev could be the guy) then all of a sudden our O will be able to consistently put up points (we've scored pretty well coming into this game, we just bog down too easy and suck in the redzone).

i'm as frustrated as anyone, but assuming trent is more like how he was in his first 6 games than in his last 6 games, then we do have some promise for next year.

we need a second play maker in the passing game. i think we missed royal today.

we do have a rook oc, and clearly he hasn't figured it all out yet, but imo if we just get one more play maker (thinking winslow from clev could be the guy) then all of a sudden our O will be able to consistently put up points (we've scored pretty well coming into this game, we just bog down too easy and suck in the redzone).

i'm as frustrated as anyone, but assuming trent is more like how he was in his first 6 games than in his last 6 games, then we do have some promise for next year.

Royal is a playmaker? Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. When he gets the ball...I hold my breath and hope he doesnt do something stupid like he usually does. This is a team with the Dicky J stamp.

Royal is a playmaker? Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. When he gets the ball...I hold my breath and hope he doesnt do something stupid like he usually does. This is a team with the Dicky J stamp.

read the post, we missed him and we need an additional playmaker.

look at our passing stats, a couple catches from royal might have won us the game today

It's got to be a coaching thing. This game and the Cleveland game (at least we scored more than 3 points) and the Jets game. These the Bills should have won those games given they want to be playoff contenders. 3 points! It's not like they were playing the 86 bears. It's dismal.

Go Bills!!! hard to do worse than today.

If Hardy figures it out by next seaosn, you may have that person there. The one other offensive need is a top notch center.