Marshawn had only 1 carry in the 4th quarter

Phlegm Alley

Through 3 quarters of play, Marshawn had 15 carries for 133 yards. In the 4th quarter, Freddie Jackson had 3 carries to Marshawn's 1 and Freddie gained -2 yards in those carries in the quarter. On a day where the rain and weather was a factor, we took the ball out of our best playmakers hands and put it into our back-up QB and back-up RB.

This is why Jauron and co. need to go. The gross ineptitude is what cost us the game. 2nd and goal from the 2 and we pass twice. This is a team without an identity.

It's even funnier if you note that he only had 10 yards in the 1st quarter.

We used him in the second and third quarters, but to be honest, it's not the 1 carry stat that annoys me, it's the fact that we did not learn from our times in the red zone. We had ample opportunity to put this game away.

Through 3 quarters of play, Marshawn had 15 carries for 133 yards. In the 4th quarter, Freddie Jackson had 3 carries to Marshawn's 1 and Freddie gained -2 yards in those carries in the quarter. On a day where the rain and weather was a factor, we took the ball out of our best playmakers hands and put it into our back-up QB and back-up RB.

This is why Jauron and co. need to go. The gross ineptitude is what cost us the game. 2nd and goal from the 2 and we pass twice. This is a team without an identity.

It was utterly mind-boggling that they went with Jackson so much. Lynch was gashing that defense, he's almost automatic on short yardage situations yet the staff goes away from him in key situations. It's mind boggling. If it is not clear that the coaching is the problem than I don't know what is. I have never seen such mis-managed talent in my life.

Wouldn't Turk have more to do with play calling? Not that Dick is blame-free. The team is never ready to play. That's on Jauron. But in-game play calling is Turk.

PTR

It's even funnier if you note that he only had 10 yards in the 1st quarter.

We used him in the second and third quarters, but to be honest, it's not the 1 carry stat that annoys me, it's the fact that we did not learn from our times in the red zone. We had ample opportunity to put this game away.

The coaching staff failed to stay with the hot hand. Running with the back by committee system can be kinda fickle. But if you have a back averaging 8.5 yards a carry and a back averaging 1.5 yards a carry, who do you go with? Especially on short yardage situations.

We looked like a Martz run team today with the FB handoff to Freddie on 3rd and 1.

It was utterly mind-boggling that they went with Jackson so much. Lynch was gashing that defense, he's almost automatic on short yardage situations yet the staff goes away from him in key situations. It's mind boggling. If it is not clear that the coaching is the problem than I don't know what is. I have never seen such mis-managed talent in my life.

100% agreed. I used to defend Jauron, and we played awful, but that game was ours. 2nd and goal on the 2...no Lynch. I would have kicked the fg too on 4th and 2. AND not kicking a 52 yard field goal early in the game killed me too. Jauron sucks

it seems like the new contract made dj too comfortable and he's coasting out the last three years of his new contract. I thought he was a decent coach but no more... its truly time for him to go. he's lifeless and so is the team. When they lose, they really really stink up the place.

it seems like the new contract made dj too comfortable and he's coasting out the last three years of his new contract. I thought he was a decent coach but no more... its truly time for him to go. he's lifeless and so is the team. When they lose, they really really stink up the place.

I think dj is the ball-less wonder.

It seems that the coaches are favoring Jackson more than Lynch. I don't understand why they continue to use jackson more in goal line situations than Lynch? Another reason why jauron should be canned.

Except in the Browns game when Freddy was the "hot" runner. Stay with the hot runner. Gawd.

brilliant. neutralize your most effective weapon.

Well done, Turk.

Hard to blame Turk. I mean, he liked his "new" view he got from that "new" spot, the Press Box, last week, that he decided, hey, if I can see better from THAT high up, let's try sitting in the BLIMP next game!!! Maybe by next game at the Ralph, Turk will be calling the plays from space.