So it was talked about quite a bit before....but will now kick into

Seriously, how is this not known 100 percent by now? It just doesnt make sense that it would be widely reported but never confirmed officially by the front office or Ralph. So it leads me to think that no extension was given. Is there a precident for this in pro sports? Again, I dont get it so it leads me to think it was a rumor and not actual fact otherwise the Bills would have had a fancy press conference with that 40 year old podium and Ralph joking about how young he is and Brandon selling some merchandise. Dick would have said basically nothing and show no emotion what so ever and then return to running the team into the ground. So, to sum it up, no extension and he will be fired after the Pats game this year.

Seriously, how is this not known 100 percent by now? It just doesnt make sense that it would be widely reported but never confirmed officially by the front office or Ralph. So it leads me to think that no extension was given. Is there a precident for this in pro sports? Again, I dont get it so it leads me to think it was a rumor and not actual fact otherwise the Bills would have had a fancy press conference with that 40 year old podium and Ralph joking about how young he is and Brandon selling some merchandise. Dick would have said basically nothing and show no emotion what so ever and then return to running the team into the ground. So, to sum it up, no extension and he will be fired after the Pats game this year.

Actually the timing was very interesting...it was just before the string of division games that the rumor came up wasn't it? It makes little sense to extend a guy before such a crucial stretch...maybe he agreed to terms on the condition that he have a winning season, which was looking likely at that point and that is what leaked...

Actually the timing was very interesting...it was just before the string of division games that the rumor came up wasn't it? It makes little sense to extend a guy before such a crucial stretch...maybe he agreed to terms on the condition that he have a winning season, which was looking likely at that point and that is what leaked...

....or maybe he actually signed up the National Poster Boy for Impotence for 3 more years. If he did, he consigned the Buffalo part of the franchise to the dustheap of history.

I've been thinking since the losing streak and I am convinced that his extension is contingent on making the playoffs.

Ralph said at 5-1, there's no way you'll miss the playoffs, right Dick? Sign the contract with the provision that if you miss the playoffs, the deal is off the table.

Why else wouldn't they have publicly announced the contract extension?

Team policy is to not discuss contract status of non-player personnel

I get what you are saying, but I wonder why the Bills will not even give a 'yea' or 'nay'?

Do they consider even answering a yes/no question falls under 'discuss'?