The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Does Schopp ever let someone finish their thought. He's a dick if he doesn't agree he won't let you talk and he gets so defensive.

I was just going to start a thread about that. I'm listening to this crap online and I can't believe what an incredible azz this guy is. He's got nothing significant or entertaining to say so all he does is mow down his callers, regardless of what they are trying to say. I can't believe this douche has a radio show. :sick:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to start a thread about that. I'm listening to this crap online and I can't believe what an incredible azz this guy is. He's got nothing significant or entertaining to say so all he does is mow down his callers, regardless of what they are trying to say. I can't believe this douche has a radio show. :sick:

I hate schopp, he is the one reason I stopped listening to WGR 550 in the afternoon. Very harsh on his callers. Keep in mind that these guys don't want to get their credentials pulled.

I hate schopp, he is the one reason I stopped listening to WGR 550 in the afternoon. Very harsh on his callers. Keep in mind that these guys don't want to get their credentials pulled.

I guess so, but on the other hand, you'd think they would have to get ratings. How can anyone listen to such an annoying, pompous, boring, azzwipe?

What do you mean?? Does someone like the FAA monitor the shows and can pull them for being uncoopertative or something? I'd certainly assume they could get fired if their ratings get low, and/or sponsors pull the plug on them.

I reca ll when he was an up anc coming star, thoughts were he'd be on ESPN soon. Maybe that's his problem, he's just become a bitter, fading, never was who's stuck in Buffalo and has a wife that makes more money and is likely smarter than him.

Keep in mind that these guys don't want to get their credentials pulled.