Poz Is Frustrated

VJ91

Inch has 700yds rushing and 7 tds. he averages way less than 4yds per. He may be one of OUR top 5 players but that aint saying much. Poz is a starter on any NFL team.

I dont question Lynchs desire. Only his ability or lack thereof.

Also dont care for the way he laughs when team is losing. He is a clown.

Lynch is twice the football play Poz is. Poz is no better than a journeyman middle linebacker

What this defense needs are a few more guys with high motors in good standing with the community. You know, someone slow, white, weak, with short arms who give blankets to the homeless. And we should definitely extend their contracts.

You forgot the ability to jump out of the shallow end of the pool :)

Frustrated? Tell me about it!! The "Tampax 2" defense we play is a joke. No pass rush, people can run up the middle on us, small linebackers, only 1 decent DT, and a co-ordinator who likes to lose games by calling soft zone coverage when the game is on the line. Sorry to say...no playoffs again this year.

What this defense needs are a few more guys with high motors in good standing with the community. You know, someone slow, white, weak, with short arms who give blankets to the homeless. And we should definitely extend their contracts.

No, no, let's get a few really athletic bad actors (regardless of race, by the way, racist boy) instead and enjoy their suspensions and jailtime. That would make me feel much better.

I've decided it's all a curse. Someone sometime in the not too distant past cursed the city of Buffalo. We could trade for the entire Patriots or Giants teams, en masse, and they'd still find a way to lose in some agonizingly heart-breaking way because the city is cursed. What we need is an exorcist.

I think go you should go to city hall and kill a chicken and swing it around your head three times. If that doesn't work take a cross and holy water and sprinkle the holy water on city hall and yell "Satan, in the name of Christ, I compel you to leave !"

That should fix the curse for sure.

I think go you should go to city hall and kill a chicken and swing it around your head three times. If that doesn't work take a cross and holy water and sprinkle the holy water on city hall and yell "Satan, in the name of Christ, I compel you to leave !"

That should fix the curse for sure.

People have been praying to Christ for years to help the Bills. Are you sure it's not time to start taking a serious look at Satan?

"It's frustrating because we want to be considered a great defense", said Posluszny, who leads the Bills with 94 tackles.

:)

Well Paul, it's frustrating for Bills' fans because comments like those are all we ever hear these days from Bills' players and coaches. "We should be doing this, we aren't doing that, we didn't execute this, we could have done better with that,".....I have an idea for Poz and his buddies on defense: tackle better and you just might become what you want to be. On offense, things might continue being better if the line continues to open holes for the Beast Brothers like the past two games.

Actions speak louder then words, Poz.

I don't want to go all Bill Clinton, but what is "It's"? I mean, can you maybe post the link to that quote to provide some context?