McKelvin is the next Devin Hester.

marauderswr80

Except McKelvin has way better coverage skills. Its pretty exciting watching McKelvin on kickoffs. It says a lot when teams dont want to kick to him and when they do they pay heavily for it.

I really do think the confidence McKelvin got on special teams carried right over to defense. Playing DB you have to play fearless and the past 2 weeks hes has been. And if he makes that INT Monday Night, he solely takes over 2 games by himself for wins.....

Nice to see him finally turn that corner. Instantly when he got that INT and he was in the open field he was gone!

To me it's mind boggling to read what the experts here were saying about this player.

They really don't have clue one.

MnKelvin is a rare athlete.

The Bills have very few big play, players, but he looks like one.

If he could pick up on the assignments he might make a great FS.

Look at what Ed Reed does in Baltimore.

The need to put him in a position to make big plays.

I still say send him out as a WR occassionally.

He has enough to digest just getting the defense part down right now. Not to mention the O already has two guys who are electric at WR. There's no need to put McKelvin in at WR.

Except McKelvin has way better coverage skills. Its pretty exciting watching McKelvin on kickoffs. It says a lot when teams dont want to kick to him and when they do they pay heavily for it.

I really do think the confidence McKelvin got on special teams carried right over to defense. Playing DB you have to play fearless and the past 2 weeks hes has been. And if he makes that INT Monday Night, he solely takes over 2 games by himself for wins.....

Nice to see him finally turn that corner. Instantly when he got that INT and he was in the open field he was gone!

Not bad for a guy a few weeks ago was labeled a BUST. Good to see him come around as a KR the last few weeks but his ball skills and coverage today we good. Way to go Leodis!!!

Cant say enough about his improvemnt this year. In the pre season he was clueless and taking a lot of bad angles. Now he is running better routes than the WR's he is covering. The only thing I noticed he MAY have done poorly, was the blow coverage on the big catch my Gonzo... Leodis was on that side of the field, but I have no idea if it was his responsibility or not. Not sure what coverage was called, could have been him, or someone else. Either way, he is a lock for D-player of the week in my opinion.

NOTE: I just saw, the Colts center right now is a 7th rounder out of UB. GO BILLS/BULLS

The only thing I noticed he MAY have done poorly, was the blow coverage on the big catch my Gonzo... Leodis was on that side of the field, but I have no idea if it was his responsibility or not. Not sure what coverage was called, could have been him, or someone else.

If you're talking about the long catch he made on the first drive, it looked like it was a zone coverage with George Wilson getting over a little bit late. I thought it was Leodis's mistake too, then saw Wilson getting over late on the replay.

To me it's mind boggling to read what the experts here were saying about this player.

They really don't have clue one.

MnKelvin is a rare athlete.

The Bills have very few big play, players, but he looks like one.

If he could pick up on the assignments he might make a great FS.

Look at what Ed Reed does in Baltimore.

The need to put him in a position to make big plays.

A great CB is more important than a FS. Good corners become FS late in their career, not vice versa. Second, you would not want him as a WR. Let me excel at what he does, and if he gets better that's great. I can't see him becoming a WR.

Maybe it's just me but McGee was a better KR when you compare their body of work at the same time of experience. Leodis still does not hit the holes fast enough; Terrence can't wait to catch n run with it.