Simple Poll

2008 Record  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What record will the Bills finish with this season?

• 11-5
    • 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
    • 5-11

I really don't see the Bills with Jauron at the helm winning many more this season.

Everyone seems to have figured the Bills out but the Bills.

I can see 7-9.

FWIW: I predicted 9-7 before tha season started. Hope I'm still correct, but that won't be enough.

7-9.

Different year, same crap. I wish I could say that I was disappointed, but I did not expect any better prior to the start of the season. In fact, I thought they'd be a little worse. Until the Bills realize that they can't win with a 25th place or worse offense every year, they're never going to do any better than this.

Not gonna vote until I see if the coaches have lost faith in Edwards or not. I'm hoping they have and will finally make a dedicated effort to run the ball on one the worst team in the NFL against the run.

If they come out passing and in shotgun they will lose this game and all the rest. finish 5-11

If they pound the rock and use play action they will win and finish 11-5

Not gonna vote until I see if the coaches have lost faith in Edwards or not. I'm hoping they have and will finally make a dedicated effort to run the ball on one the worst team in the NFL against the run.

If they come out passing and in shotgun they will lose this game and all the rest. finish 5-11

Well that's a vapid generalization about finishing 5-11 or 11-5, but I agree with the sentiment that we should run the ball more. But not because I've lost faith in Edwards, because I think he will be the primary beneficiary of an improved running game.

What is "play action"???? Dick does not believe in that phrase. Please refrain from using those words on here from now on!

I predicted 9-7 at the start of the year and I'm sticking with it. Plus, I don't believe that this team is done ripping our hearts out just yet. Anything less than 9-7 wouldn't give that faint glimmer of hope until the last week of the season where all we have to do is win and we're in....and then we lose on a last second field-goal(for either team).

GO BILLS!!!!! :censored: