Do the Bills Draft a ...............................

H2o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Graham Harrell, Tim Tebow (possibly), and Colt McCoy (possibly) that are going to be in next year's upcoming draft. If TrINT continues his path the rest of the season and say we finish 7-9, do we take a QB with our 1st Round pick? Whom would you spend a 1st round selection on? I'd spend one on McCoy, Harrell, or Bradford, but only McCoy in the top 10 picks. I'd hope that he fell into our hands, but wouldn't be too disappointed with Harrell either. Bradford seems to be a good QB, but I'm not completely sold on him. He has first round talent though. My choices would either be McCoy (1st) or Harrell (2nd).

No we don't, get a clue. If you had ever watched a QB develop in the NFL you'd realize spending a high draft pick on a QB at this stage is ridiculous. Trent will be a very good QB in this league.

Until they figure how to use a QB, they shouldn't bother. Better to sign and old vet that has been anywhere other than Buffalo. This coaching staff will just ruin any young QB.

I'm with you. Every year teams land quality vet QBs who help them win. Warner, Collins, Garcia, etc. There is no need to keep spending first day picks on the position. Draft DL and OL help, get a weak side backer, and get a quality vet QB to come in and compete with Edwards for the job. Drafting another QB is the best way to keep this rebuilding going forever.

While we're at it I'd also like to see the Bills bring in a reliable TE - either through the draft or via FA. They could use another possession WR as well as they only have one on the team at the moment - and he's hurt.

You have Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Graham Harrell, Tim Tebow (possibly), and Colt McCoy (possibly) that are going to be in next year's upcoming draft. If TrINT continues his path the rest of the season and say we finish 7-9, do we take a QB with our 1st Round pick? Whom would you spend a 1st round selection on? I'd spend one on McCoy, Harrell, or Bradford, but only McCoy in the top 10 picks. I'd hope that he fell into our hands, but wouldn't be too disappointed with Harrell either. Bradford seems to be a good QB, but I'm not completely sold on him. He has first round talent though. My choices would either be McCoy (1st) or Harrell (2nd).

If there is a great QB prospect available you take him even though Edwards IS the real deal.

The Cutler fiasco should be lesson enough.