WWVaBeach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is the bottler then? The bottle of RC I am staring says:

BOTTLED UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF DR PEPPER/SEVEN UP, INC., PLANO TX 75024

??

That's probably it. Dr. Pepper is probably a franchisee for RC in TExas. Just as Dr. Pepper is bottled by Coca-Cola & Pepsi outside of Texas.

• 3 weeks later...
Got my coupon today in a plain envelope. Almost threw it away. R

Return address is:

PO Box 1619

Los Altos, CA 94023-1619

Good thru 2/28/2009

For $1.59 they could have let me get a 32 oz bottle rather than a 16 oz, 20 oz or 21 oz.

Gee - they've recovered that many times over by selling your name and address to others :wallbash:

Gee - they've recovered that many times over by selling your name and address to others :censored:

Then they are selling to fools since the name listed on coupon is "Alderton, Charles MD". If you do not understand the significance search google.

Do you actually use your real name when getting things for free? Then Dr. Pepper/Seven Up has a mailing list to sell you. :wallbash:

Then they are selling to fools since the name listed on coupon is "Alderton, Charles MD". If you do not understand the significance search google.

Do you actually use your real name when getting things for free? Then Dr. Pepper/Seven Up has a mailing list to sell you. :wallbash:

Yes/No... I usually give a bogus phone number though. I don't mind my name and address and getting things through the USPS. Come to think about it, I hope I didn't rip the up the coupon! :censored:

Yet, at NFL football games I like to get the free stuff MBNA gives out for filling out a credit application... There are ways to get the free gift without giving out any real information. :angry:

Yes/No... I usually give a bogus phone number though. I don't mind my name and address and getting things through the USPS. Come to think about it, I hope I didn't rip the up the coupon! :doh:

Yet, at NFL football games I like to get the free stuff MBNA gives out for filling out a credit application... There are ways to get the free gift without giving out any real information. <_<

Thanks, I'd probably throw it away too.

I have a separate Email address I use for junk crap. I clean it out every once in awhile.

Heywood Jablome

Craven Morehead

Mike Oxbig and Mike Hunt.

Heywood Jablome

Craven Morehead

:sick:

There is the classic:

Richard Head, all his friends call him "Dick."

Ya I know, pretty lame! Even lamer, I get a kick out of reading my son's Boy's Life magazine... <_< They have a section called "A Book Never Written." Probably would make a decent thread? Well, my favorite is:

A book never written:

Where are all the Animals? By: Darren DeBarn

I'd vee here all veek, try the veal!

:doh:

<_<

I get a kick out of reading Boy's Life magazine.

Perv!

I have to admit, if I was stuck in a doctor's office waiting room, I could probably still get a laugh or two from Weekly Reader.

"Spots on the Wall" by Hoo Flung Dung

"The Yellow River" by I. P. Daily

A real scream, that publication.

Perv!

I have to admit, if I was stuck in a doctor's office waiting room, I could probably still get a laugh or two from Weekly Reader.

"Spots on the Wall" by Hoo Flung Dung

"The Yellow River" by I. P. Daily

A real scream, that publication.

You want perv?

A Guide to Underage Chinese Sex By: Wee Phuckum Young

There always this site:

Bart's Calls to Moe

Bart (in Principal Skinner's office)

Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!

Homer says "Don't look at me!"

Oh, no...

You rotten little punk! If I ever get a hold of you, I'll sink my teeth into your cheek and rip your face off!

Skinner, on the other end of the line, says "You'll do what, young man?"