Romo

BUFFALOTONE

Yeah, according to the article, it was the homeless man "Doc" that related the story to the press, not Romo. When approached about the story, Romo confirmed it but provided no details. This doesn't seem to be a PR move to me.

As much as I hate the Cowgirls, I do like Romo. He seems like a nice guy and he probably has more humility than most players, coming from Eastern Illinois and not being a highly touted prospect.

Most people hate Romo because he gets an inordinate amount of attention on ESPN and other media outlets, but that is certainly not his fault.

I guaranfuggintee you that there is not one person on this board who dispises that team more than I.

but

A couple months back, right after the first or second game a couple were off to the shoulder of a freeway here with a flat. One person finally stopped and helped them change the tire. Same guy.

Your whole post was negative "I dont give a damn about the homeless." Would you rather read about a guy getting arrested for the 10th time?

I dont care to know you. But when you post on a message board constantly be prepared to get judged.

That's fine. I said it was my opinion. I don't care about the homeless. That doesn't make me negative, that means I have a different opinion than yours.

Ok, please. What is eight bucks to a guy like Romo?

According to my research, he signed a six-year, $67.4 million contract extension through 2013. The deal included an $11.5 million signing bonus and contains $30 million in total guarantees.

Eight bucks? That is like me throwing a penny onto the street.

According to my research, he signed a six-year, $67.4 million contract extension through 2013. The deal included an $11.5 million signing bonus and contains $30 million in total guarantees.

Watch out. That's a negative opinion.

Come on, it isn't about the money. When was the last time that guy probably got to see a movie? It was probably the highlight of the guy's life.

Well yeah, of course. Romo is a celebrity and there's nothing he can do about that. But he used his celebrity to brighten up somebody's day instead of heading to a strip club with some thug "bodyguards". I can respect that.

Dont waste your time with the a response. Its not the money but he still doesnt understand it.

I guaranfuggintee you that there is not one person on this board who dispises that team more than I.

but

A couple months back, right after the first or second game a couple were off to the shoulder of a freeway here with a flat. One person finally stopped and helped them change the tire. Same guy.

Thanks. I knew that there was another story about Romo like this earlier in the year, but I could not remember specifically.

Romo is good guy.

I think it was the night he injured his finger. Stopped to help a couple after his game. Too bad he plays for the dreaded Jerry Jones.