Edwards Under Center = Run

Steely Dan

They actually ran out of the shotgun six times last night.....4 of the times going for 8+ yards...

The thing I couldnt believe was didnt PA fake at all last night....There were a few instances thru out the game...were it looked like Turk was setting one up...but it never came....

I use to say this alot with the previous OC...looks like Turk is no better....

But atleast last night he found out...that you gotta stick with your running game for it to be successful

And when they are in 3 & longs if Edwards is in shotgun they love to run a draw play.

Love the execution on screens for a 1 yard loss. Where are the plays to get Roscoe the ball in wide open field?

it baffles me that we dont try any WR Hitches or Screens....Evans/Parrish go whole games not being used...Get the ball in there hands....

The thing I couldnt believe was didnt PA fake at all last night....There were a few instances thru out the game...were it looked like Turk was setting one up...but it never came....

Actually there was (at least) one PA fake, but I can't recall the outcome of the play.

They actually ran out of the shotgun six times last night.....4 of the times going for 8+ yards...

Yes FINALLY they did BUT they only ran with Royal lined up in the backfield; a trend I'm sure defenses will get wise to! But they should run more from shotgun since they use it so much!

What happened to us with our nice play selection in the beginning of the year? Why have we suddenly turned into Steve Fairchild predicta-ball offense again? I don't get it...

Somehow, this coaching staff gets afraid. When they start turning the ball over, the play-calling becomes ultra conservative and predictable.

I don't know how much influence Jauron has over Turk, but this is becoming the Steve Fairchild offense all over again.