What's the deal with these Pirates off Somalia?

SD Jarhead

The U.S. Navy said on Thursday it was planning to launch a force to combat piracy in the Gulf of Aden, an offshoot of an earlier mission. Chinese warships also began anti-piracy patrols off Somalia this week.

Yeah the US and Chinese and possibly Iranian navies operating that close in proximity to each might not cause problems...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read that a passel of pirates drowned whilst escaping with their ransom money. One of the relatives was complaining that their boat swamped because they were being chased by the authorities ...

It's good to know that stupidity and failure to accept responsibility is not just an American trait these days. This guy was actually blaming the authorities for the drownings, not the criminals who hijacked a ship and ransomed it, its contents and its crew.

Dumbass.

I just read that a passel of pirates drowned whilst escaping with their ransom money. One of the relatives was complaining that their boat swamped because they were being chased by the authorities ...

It's good to know that stupidity and failure to accept responsibility is not just an American trait these days. This guy was actually blaming the authorities for the drownings, not the criminals who hijacked a ship and ransomed it, its contents and its crew.

Dumbass.

He sounds like a typical democrat. :unsure:

He sounds like a typical democrat. :(

People like you illustrate the notion of "American anti-intellectualism" so effectively that it almost ... ALMOST ... justifies your existence.

Maybe you too will get a statue in the park for the pigeons to sh-- on.

Dumbass.

:lol:

I say call them to court and probably some of the people that would show up would be wanted criminals and then arrest them. :(

Of course that's not how it works in the rest of the world.

coming from the typical right wing gun toting nut job :D

:D

People like you illustrate the notion of "American anti-intellectualism" so effectively that it almost ... ALMOST ... justifies your existence.

Maybe you too will get a statue in the park for the pigeons to sh-- on.

Spoken like the true non contributor to society you are , except for all the hot air you exude. Speaking of hot air , what happened to your global warming Tard hero Al Gore?

Gore must have read this article and is waiting for summer. My my what a bunch of nut cases you Tards are! :(

http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/106...earth_ice_age-0

Spoken like the true non contributor to society you are , except for all the hot air you exude. Speaking of hot air , what happened to your global warming Tard hero Al Gore?

Gore must have read this article and is waiting for summer. My my what a bunch of nut cases you Tards are! :(

http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/106...earth_ice_age-0

:lol: Pravda :D

Okay, but seriously. The truly funny thing is that Pravda article presents a more convincing argument than Manbearpig and his great global consensus

:lol:

I say call them to court and probably some of the people that would show up would be wanted criminals and then arrest them. :(

Of course that's not how it works in the rest of the world.

:D

Apparently they found one of them floating (dead) with $153k on him...dumbass.