Happy Holiday's Everyone!

I just realized...you dont understand the point people are trying to make becuase you are a !@#$ing retard of the highest order. I have dust balls under the couch smarter than you. You make BF look like Dick Cavett. Youre such a huge cokcsucker, Jenna Jameson calls you for advice. If a terrorist hijacked your flight, Id feel bad for HIM becuase he devoted all that time and training only to waste his martyrdom on YOU.

:thumbsup:

Don't hold back. Tell him what you REALLY think.

I thought selling a great product and giving customer service is what made customers more welcome. If someone feels less welcome at a store that proudly displays Merry Christmas signs they've got a problem. That's what wrong with this country (and I blame with weenie libs for this) is that we're more concerned about making people comfortable and not hurting their feelings.

And I blame the self-righteous right wing for it.

For this country becoming a bunch of touchy feely weenies?

Sure. I tend to blame the backlash to intolerable situations on the people who made the situations intolerable to begin with. The backlash, while understandable, usually goes too far, and needs to be paired back. But, without the initial problem, there is no backlash.

And, typically those who feel less welcome at a store that proudly displays Happy Holiday signs have the same problem as their counterparts...and those people tend to be conservative.

It's stupidity, self involvement and lack of respect for others that creates these problems, and those things cut across party, and ideological, lines, IMO.

Sure. I tend to blame the backlash to intolerable situations on the people who made the situations intolerable to begin with. The backlash, while understandable, usually goes too far, and needs to be paired back. But, without the initial problem, there is no backlash.

And, typically those who feel less welcome at a store that proudly displays Happy Holiday signs have the same problem as their counterparts...and those people tend to be conservative.

It's stupidity, self involvement and lack of respect for others that creates these problems, and those things cut across party, and ideological, lines, IMO.

Youre a pretty fart smella.......

I thought selling a great product and giving customer service is what made customers more welcome. If someone feels less welcome at a store that proudly displays Merry Christmas signs they've got a problem. That's what wrong with this country (and I blame with weenie libs for this) is that we're more concerned about making people comfortable and not hurting their feelings.

Oh come on...its capitalism. They want to sell them stuff and will do whatever it takes, even something as small as this.

Oh come on...its capitalism. They want to sell them stuff and will do whatever it takes, even something as small as this.

It's a copout. Sure it's capitalism, but it chicken shiit capitalism. "I'm afraid to offend someone." Give me great products at great prices with great service and I'm yours for life. Wish me Happy Festivus when I walk in, I could care less.

It's a copout. Sure it's capitalism, but it chicken shiit capitalism. "I'm afraid to offend someone." Give me great products at great prices with great service and I'm yours for life. Wish me Happy Festivus when I walk in, I could care less.

I'm with you, on that.

The Airing of Grievances would sure be fun on the PPP board.