Lynch failed to center the ball for the final kick

SKOOBY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindell had to angle it instead of just kicking it straight, which is obviously a more difficult kick.

Stay in the hash marks MArshawn.

Actually Lindell's kicks typically draw back to the left, so for him, the left hash is where he should be. In his words he just missed it, maybe i am the only one, but i actually feel bad for the guy, listening to his interviews he sounds sick about it. Just a bad time for him to miss a big kick

Actually Lindell's kicks typically draw back to the left, so for him, the left hash is where he should be. In his words he just missed it, maybe i am the only one, but i actually feel bad for the guy, listening to his interviews he sounds sick about it. Just a bad time for him to miss a big kick

Him and a Million other Bills fans.

Lindell had to angle it instead of just kicking it straight, which is obviously a more difficult kick.

You can't be serious with this. Marshawn was a big reason why this joke of a team was even in the game in the first place. It's not Marshawn's fault that Edwards is so terrible they called three straight dives up the gut before the kick. He was doing his best to try and gain yards. Lindell missed the kick because it was windy and far away. That's it.

You're 100% right about Lindell's "draw"...His kicked Ball usually moves a bit right-to-left...He just pushed it off to the right and it never came back...He hit it plenty hard...He just pushed it...

I certainly don't feel bad for the Guy...It's his Job and He gets paid a TON to make Kicks like that...Other Teams' Kickers come in to Buffalo and hit Game winners...This was Lindell's chance and He blew it plain and simple...It was a tough Kick into the wind no question...The Bills SHOULD have used that last set of Downs to get closer...but they did not...Even with all that...Lindell HAS to make the Kick...Period...Do I blame the loss on Lindell? Certainly not...But He still HAS to make the Kick... :thumbdown:

Skooby doobie doo be do be doobie doobie doobie doo be do be doo be doobie

Silliest post of the day.

I know it is but since we all had to fly way too far one way or the other I thought I'd kick this out there.

It's really all Stroud's fault for not blocking that 56 yarder.

I know it is but since we all had to fly way too far one way or the other I thought I'd kick this out there.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. That's how ridiculous you've become. I can't tell if you're joking about blaming a player for not blocking a kick. Seriously.

the play called was also run to the outside and not up the middle, how is that Lynchs fault...did you ever think thats where Lindell wanted it? A lot of kickers prefer to be on the hash and not dead center unless they are down close.

Like murra, I can't tell if you're joking, but if you have to blame somebody for not making a game-changing play, blame Reggie Corner for not wrapping up Quinn on that would-be sack.

Like murra, I can't tell if you're joking, but if you have to blame somebody for not making a game-changing play, blame Reggie Corner for not wrapping up Quinn on that would-be sack.

I think we call that a WIFF. Didnt see any replay of it but man looks like it could have forced a go for it on 4th cant imagine a 67 yard FG oh wait its the bills we are talking about and opposing kickers love the ralph.

I'm guessing that Lynch was one of the people actually trying to gain more yards on that play, instead of simply settling for a 47 yard FG into the wind.

The box was stacked with friends, ML was going nowhere.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. That's how ridiculous you've become. I can't tell if you're joking about blaming a player for not blocking a kick. Seriously.

Of course I'm joking, ML was given the rock 3 times by coaches choice, it's not his fault anymore than Stroud just missing the ball.

If I was going to point to one play, or put the blame on one player on the Bills, it would be #27 CB Reggie Corner. On the replays I've seen Quinn completing a 16-yard, 2nd-and-10 pass to Winslow with 2:09 left for a first down and into Dawson's FG range. The next three plays were incomplete passes and Dawson kicked the winning 56-yarder.

On the pass to Winslow, Corner came untouched on a blitz and had a free shot on Quinn's blind side. He either tripped or stumbled but he made a pathetic diving attempt at Quinn's ankles that did nothing to alter Quinn's throw. The play should have resulted in a sack at the very least, pushing the Browns back well out of Dawson's range and a tough 3rd-and-20.

I'm sure that was intentional. I highly doubt the play wasn't designed to set the ball up on the left hash, everyone was aware the last run was just a setup for the field goal.