Obama Needs To Speak To Nation Now

Biden's a senile old coot with a big mouth.

He's the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee. They get some secret info.

How much you want to bet Obama doesn't tell him anything.

Harry Truman only found out about the A-bomb after FDR died.

Didn't Biden mention that he thought Obama would be tested in a serious way? Did he specifically mention an attack? And even if he did, how would Biden even know about such an attack?

As I recall, he specifically said that Obama would be "tested" by a "manufactured" international crisis within his first twelve months or so.

I took it at the time (and still do) as meaning "whoever was elected", not specific to Obama. Seems like a bit of a no-brainer to me, really.

I've heard Bush is holding up the Detroit bailout to get a f'n free trade deal with POS Columbia? Bush was all behind the bank bailout, providing leadership on that issue, but he is MIA now. Obama needs to explain--yet again--what deep sh-- the country is in. Consumer spending is plummeting, unemployment is rising, bankruptcies are increasing at alarming rates and having the Big Three file for bankruptcy will only make matters worse. I don't like having to do it, but from where I sit it sure looks like a necessary step to keep the economy from going completly down the tubes. I mean who would buy a car from a bankrupt company? All those auto workers without work will not be good for the economy at all. If this was a normal time I might consider letting the big three get what they might deserve, but not now. Just can't take that hit.

Folks, this really could be the big one.

Mr. Wonderful has no business speaking to the nation at this time, that is why he is referred to as the president elect. You should be asking the dumb B word Nancy and her little buddy Harry why they continue to f you in the ass everyday and lie, cheat and steal, with their buddy's George and Hanky. F you six pack, you are an idiot.

Great little video from Karl the man, regarding their rolls from last weeks hearings check it out, a must see!!

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archive...rauds!.html

4.2 trillion so far: http://www.cnbc.com/id/27719011