If the Bills do not make the playoffs and Dick gets the 3 year ext.

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

or even if they do not make it to the post-season i would continue to support the franchise IF dick was fired but you know ralph won't fire him. hell, even if ralph sold the team that would be enough to keep me as a supporter

i don't see the playoffs happening. i don't see dick getting canned. i don't see ralph selling the team

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if dick can turn it around and do a coaching 180 i would not renounce my fanship. i highly doubt he will do so and i highly doubt this team will make the playoffs as was guaranteed by whitner and expected by just about everyone

I'm not sure that this has been expressed concisely enough so here goes:

WHO THE !@#$ CARES?

Sometimesm you havem to lookq at thingsp with a moren philosophical pointz of viewb. Itz remindpsp me ofn a songp:

Whenw I was just a little gerbletn

I askedp my motherw

What willw I be?

Willz I be studdishq?

Will I be richz?

Here's whatm she saidp to me:

Que sera, sera.

Whateverm will be, willw be.

The future's notx oursp to see.

Que sera, sera.

Whatz will be, willw be.

Whenq I grewn up and fellw in love

I asked my sweetheartm

Whatm lies aheadp?

Will we havem rainbowsp

Day aftern day?

Here's whatz my sweetheartn said:

Que sera, sera.

Whatever willz be, willz be.

The future's notm oursp to seeb.

Que sera, sera.

What will be, willz be.

Now I have childrenw of my ownw.

They ask their fathern,

What will I bem?

Will I be handsomem?

Will I be rich?

I tell them tenderlyz:

Que sera, sera.

Whatever willz be, wilzl be.

The future's notm oursp to see.

Que sera, sera.

Whatm will be, willz be.

Que sera, sera.

I thinkw thatx songp tells you all youz needp to know aboutz whethern you shouldp remainq a Billsp fan.

Actually many of us enjoy going to the games. If you choose to spend your $60 bucks on video games or protest placards go right ahead. Don't kid yourself that you are more intelligent than the fans who go to games. You are just a whiny B word who can't stand it when people don't see things your way. Nobody cares if you never go to a game again. There are plenty of people that will take your place and have a great time tailgating and watching the game. If you want to talk football on the board then you may get intelligent conversation. If you want to declare how much superior you are because you "refuse to support this team anymore", then expect the fans to call you out.

<_<

lol, i would not root for another team, i just would stop supporting the bills if dick gets the 3 year ext. and the team does not make the playoffs. re-read the title of this thread

? You'd watch games with no rooting interest at all or you'd stop watching football?

OK , you will not root for another team HA HA . What happens when the Bills win the superbowl ?? you going to say what a bIG FAN you are ? YOU ARE A BILLS FAN OR YOU ARE AN ASS . Which is it ?

Do ya really even need ta ask?

we are hitting this right on the head and the ignorant folk on here just don't see it.

i fear that the people of WNY are so starved for entertainment/something to do that they would accept almost any level of quality from any major level sports team and ralph wilson's family as well as golisano's laughs all the way to the bank

If you really think that you are that superior to Bills Fans, you should absolutely stop rooting for them now.

I am not going to sit here and defend the braintrust, or lack thereof. Jauron is an inferior coach who was given an extension from Ralph, let alone the power to ensure that our drafts make no sense. I am not going to defend that either.

I was going to type in what I think that being a Bills Fan is about, but decided not to waste my time. If you don't know by now, turning your back on Bills fans, and the only NFL Franchise in NYS is probably the way for you to go.

Me, I will piss and moan, and even get myself ill over this team from time to time, but I will be wearing my Bills gear today. Tomorrow too, win or lose.

that would be the last straw, if they really rewarded dick for failing again. i would renounce my fanship forever

Let's see, I'm 51 and have been a Bills' fan since the early 60's (as early as I can remember anything in my life)...so, NO, I won't renounce my fanship over an extension to a head coach in 2008. I'm not a freaking douchebag.

Let's see, I'm 51 and have been a Bills' fan since the early 60's (as early as I can remember anything in my life)...so, NO, I won't renounce my fanship over an extension to a head coach in 2008. I'm not a freaking douchebag.

Not at that point...Youre all in..LOL