San Fran at Arizona, Monday nighter

zow2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who saw m. robinson's helmet get ripped off, flagrantly, by an az defender on the last play? last time i consulted that monstrous NFL rulebook, ripping an opponent's helmet off was against the rules

San Francisco just sh*t the bed. What a piss poor performance. At least we are not niners fans right now.

Yeah well, that Niners team played with a lot more heart, grit and determination against a division rival, on the road, in a very tough situation. Much more than our merry band of feet-shufflers this weekend. If anyone thinks the Niners is an easy win, watch this football game and tell me our O-Line can hold up against their rush, or keep Frank Gore from running all over us, or even get Shaun Hill to hurry up a throw....

Niner fans can at least have some pride that they had the chance to win the game....we got nothing from our team Sunday.

Yeah well, that Niners team played with a lot more heart, grit and determination against a division rival, on the road, in a very tough situation. Much more than our merry band of feet-shufflers this weekend. If anyone thinks the Niners is an easy win, watch this football game and tell me our O-Line can hold up against their rush, or keep Frank Gore from running all over us, or even get Shaun Hill to hurry up a throw....

Niner fans can at least have some pride that they had the chance to win the game....we got nothing from our team Sunday.

I was only referring the last series. It was an admirable effort on the part of the niners.