Dick has no Sack & Turk has no Clue!

kbuckley9091

First, Dick Jauron...

- How do you punt TWICE from the Pats 40-yard line, nice show of confidence for your Offense?

- How do you not MAKE SURE the refs see your red flag on the challenge?

- How do you BLOW the timeout situation at the end of 1st half?

- how, for your motivational tactic you tell your team "The East is wide-open"....Wow, that really fired em up!!

how about, "look guys, this team has whipped our Ass for the last 8 years, this is OUR time, let's KICK THEIR ASS!!"

Second, Turk Schonert...

- Why on multiple 3rd and shorts, do you PASS PASS PASS??

- Even worse, a couple times you don't even put a RB in the backfield!!!!!

- Why, after we FINALLY get something going with Marshawn hitting "beast mode", you go right back to PASS PASS PASS??!!

- Why do you have the balls to throw a fade to Hardy in garbage time BUT NOT earlier with the game on the line??!!

- You have the SAME problem as the Cowboy offense, you're too pass happy and are wasting a hungry RB!!!

Thoughts???? :thumbsup:

Have you watched us RUN RUN RUN lately?

Actually, No, I haven't....with the exception of our lone red-zone trip yesterday, that's the problem...

I was SCREAMING for a fade to Hardy right there or even a bootleg....

YOU HAVE TO GET LYNCH MORE THAN 15 CARRIES A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURK GIVES UP ON THE RUN TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!

Turk seems to have turned into the anti-Fairchild.

Instead of the pass being the red-headed stepchild, now it's the run.

With colder weather in Buffalo, and Monday night next week probably near freezing, it's gonna be a treat watching the WRs try to catch with frozen hands. This reason is why Buffalo was always run-first, smash-mouth, we know you know what's coming and we're going to run it all over your a--es anyway. We're not the team we need to be.

Turk seems to have turned into the anti-Fairchild.

Instead of the pass being the red-headed stepchild, now it's the run.

With colder weather in Buffalo, and Monday night next week probably near freezing, it's gonna be a treat watching the WRs try to catch with frozen hands. This reason is why Buffalo was always run-first, smash-mouth, we know you know what's coming and we're going to run it all over your a--es anyway. We're not the team we need to be.

AGREE 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGREE 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya there was one series of plays yesterday where we ran 3 times in a row!! resulting in a 1st down then 5 yards on the 1st down making it second and 5 .... then guess what........... pass, sack, bye bye drive. Turd Shonert really has the IQ of a tangerine and Jauron has the IQ of a plum. so we r pretty screwed fans, get ready for the offseason and hope Jauron decides to open up that funeral home he looks like he should be running.

ya there was one series of plays yesterday where we ran 3 times in a row!! resulting in a 1st down then 5 yards on the 1st down making it second and 5 .... then guess what........... pass, sack, bye bye drive. Turd Shonert really has the IQ of a tangerine and Jauron has the IQ of a plum. so we r pretty screwed fans, get ready for the offseason and hope Jauron decides to open up that funeral home he looks like he should be running.

Exactly! I woulda been happy if they woulda just ran the ball every play that series & see what happens......cause the pass WAS NOT!!

It takes real fan to watch this garbage game plan..We run the ball 3 times in a row in the 4th qtr for 18 yards then on 2econd and 5 we go to the SHOTGUN!!!!!!! How bout a PLAYACTION PASS..You know the play where you fake a running play and get the safety to bite up on it and hit the wr on the post or the flag pattern??Usually results in a big play..Its been so long since I have seen this team run it if it wasnt for an opponent running it out of habit I would forget it was even a play...Of course we dont see the playaction pass much against us because it might draw our defensive backs into position where they might make a play instead of watching it from afar..

I'll give that thought an Amen... :lol:

I'm wondering if we go 7-9 for a 3rd year in a row, does Dick keep his job?

Did Steve Fairchild start possessing the body of Turk Schonert?

Did Losman start possessing the body of Edwards?

Josh Reed goes out with an injury and our whole offense goes down the tubes?!

I think Bruce Smith at his age now could get more pressure on the QB than the clowns we have at DE.