Dick Jauron Was A Loser In Chicago

I can't even begin to express how badly I want this 3rd rate coach out of here. What has he EVER proved in the NFL?? Absolutely nothing. The players like him..yipeeeeeee!! This team plays softer and softer every year and the worst part about this year is that they are boring on offense AND defense. This teams one bright spot (Edwards) is now just a flicker.

With Edwards playing anything less than a perfect game, this team will look like one of the bottom feeders for quite some time. BILL PARCELLS PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO FOR JUST ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Iwas wondering how a team could fall so fast and then I heard a stat the the Bills 5 wins came against most of the worst defenses in the NFL. This team has not fallen at all! They were never good!!! That is the one thing I learned today!!!

I can't even begin to express how badly I want this 3rd rate coach out of here. What has he EVER proved in the NFL?? Absolutely nothing. The players like him..yipeeeeeee!! This team plays softer and softer every year and the worst part about this year is that they are boring on offense AND defense. This teams one bright spot (Edwards) is now just a flicker.

With Edwards playing anything less than a perfect game, this team will look like one of the bottom feeders for quite some time. BILL PARCELLS PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO FOR JUST ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Iwas wondering how a team could fall so fast and then I heard a stat the the Bills 5 wins came against most of the worst defenses in the NFL. This team has not fallen at all! They were never good!!! That is the one thing I learned today!!!

Dude, please man. The guy is a CHEAP coach. Look at our owner, need I say more?

I agree. I was getting lambasted here for my "get rid of this loser Jauron" posts from the end of last season till the beginning of this one. I thought a miracle had happened when he got us to 5-1, it turns out it was a fluke after all. Jauron is a career loser and this season will no doubt be his masterpiece of 8 losing seasons as a head coach. Cookie cutter offense, cookie cutter defense, no emotion shown by him or his team in any of these 3 super-crucial AFC East games. I vote for the Giants defensive coordinator to be our next head coach. I wish Jauron would just admit he's a horrible head coach, step down and hand the reigns over to an interim coach for the rest of the season.

We need a coach with some steel nuts. Is anyone else mad about the bills punting 3 different times from the near 40? That is a sign of a coach who doesnt trust his team to do anythign successfully. Bilicheat would have gone for it all three times, and gotten it each time. Please Jim, buy the Bills and bring Les Miles to town.

We need a coach with some steel nuts. Is anyone else mad about the bills punting 3 different times from the near 40? That is a sign of a coach who doesnt trust his team to do anythign successfully. Bilicheat would have gone for it all three times, and gotten it each time. Please Jim, buy the Bills and bring Les Miles to town.

Yes.

This coaching staff can't get it done. They do not give this team a chance to win. I sat and predicted run or pass on every play during the game (with Bills on offense) just before each snap. I was wrong 3 times. 3 TIMES! I think the Patriot coaches and defenders were wrong less than I. Now, there are obvious running and passing situations, but when the other team knows what you're going to do, you don't give your offense much chance.

Second, the Bills defenders on many plays gave huge cushions to the Patriot receivers (again) and the Patriots simply ran short routes in front of them and completed those passes almost every time. Played right into the hands of the offense that the Patriots want to run with Cassel at QB.

Simply stated, this team doesn't challenge the opposition. They play the safe high percentage game and give the opponent the high percentage game. Jauron has to go. Period. Very nice man, but not a winner as an NFL coach unless he's matched up against an inferior opponent. Bills have beaten teams with a winning record once in nearly 3 years of his regime. His contract extension timing was horrible. Big mistake by the front office. Good thing Jauron doesn't work for me. He'd never forget tomorrow.

Ralph just extended him, so get used to it. Ralph doesn't pay his coaches not to at least show up to work, meaning he ain't going anywhere for at least 3 more years.

I think Ralph will be pissed off enough to do it, if his once promising team does go down in flames. If he gets mad enough seeing that his team of highly paid professionals are no longer trying, then Dick Jauron's goose is cooked.

We all know that he does in fact get angry and has a boiling point.

Career record now 55-71, 0.436 winning percentage. Coaching record with the Bills now 19-22, 0.463 winning percentage.

Really, if Jauron somehow manages to get a team to 8-8, it's a successful season based on his record as a head coach. Looking at the schedule, I see them finishing 8-8 at best. Even if Jauron manages something he hasn't done consistantly and the Bills get to 9-7 (they'd have to go one game over 0.500 over the next seven) they still wouldn't make the playoffs.

Yes.

This coaching staff can't get it done. They do not give this team a chance to win. I sat and predicted run or pass on every play during the game (with Bills on offense) just before each snap. I was wrong 3 times. 3 TIMES! I think the Patriot coaches and defenders were wrong less than I. Now, there are obvious running and passing situations, but when the other team knows what you're going to do, you don't give your offense much chance.

Second, the Bills defenders on many plays gave huge cushions to the Patriot receivers (again) and the Patriots simply ran short routes in front of them and completed those passes almost every time. Played right into the hands of the offense that the Patriots want to run with Cassel at QB.

Simply stated, this team doesn't challenge the opposition. They play the safe high percentage game and give the opponent the high percentage game. Jauron has to go. Period. Very nice man, but not a winner as an NFL coach unless he's matched up against an inferior opponent. Bills have beaten teams with a winning record once in nearly 3 years of his regime. His contract extension timing was horrible. Big mistake by the front office. Good thing Jauron doesn't work for me. He'd never forget tomorrow.

I have a friend who plays in Chicago...his words on Jauron: "Nice guy but not a winner". He said the difference between him and Lovie was night and day. Sure Lovie's made some bone-headed decisions with his QB selection but is there anyone here who can tell me that the Bears don't show up to play every week? For f#ck sakes, he got them to the SB with REX GROSSMAN as his QB?!? And yet with arguably two talented QBs in Edwards and Losman, Jauron can't do sh--!!!!

This team has talent, Jauron and his band of losers just cannot harness it. I fully believe under a great coach like Jeff Fisher or Bill Cowher, this team would be perennial winners.

"Just have to be lucky enough and stay healthy enough to accumulate enough wins to get in that tournament at the end of the season."

I swear if I read one more soundbite from him about the team not "executing well", I'm going to execute him! WELL!

I swear if I read one more soundbite from him about the team not "executing well", I'm going to execute him! WELL!

haha, thats the quote of the year. but this guy really does take sucking to the next level. i just look back at last year, that cowboys game, no coach in the history of coaching could have lost that game except old Dickie, with the exception of maybe Mularky in his prime, but even hes good now. to get not 2 or 3 turnover but 6!!!! and still lose is unexcusable and he should have been fired right there before he walked back to the locker room after that game. all we had to do was kick that last field goal at the end, run the ball, get the points, pull the miracle off. instead we gave them their miracle. it was such a shame to waste an amazing defensive effort like that, a real tragedy. but its commonplace with this coach, how many teams pull out victories against us in games that we look in control of? the dolphins went from a 1 win team last year to being a real contender... and how? its all coaching, coach Sparano has them running the "wildcat" ,which is so embarrassing when we try to copy it once a game, and running the ball, and that says it all right there. this league is all about coaching because every team has world class athletes