NO, Moderators, This is NOT part of the gameday thread.

good news is, we play all these teams again-and have a chance to beat them. Also even though they are playing better the other afc east teams have problems and will eventually lose more games. We have a chance, but we need to get heallthy and play better.

Sorry, this coaching staff can't get it done. They do not give this team a chance to win. I sat and predicted run or pass on every play during the game (with Bills on offense) just before each snap. I was wrong 3 times. 3 TIMES! I think the Patriot coaches and defenders were wrong less than I. Now, there are obvious running and passing situations, but when the other team knows what you're going to do, you don't give your offense much chance.

Second, the Bills defenders on many plays gave huge cushions to the Patriot receivers (again) and the Patriots simply ran short routes in front of them and completed those passes almost every time. Played right into the hands of the offense that the Patriots want to run with Cassel at QB.

Simply stated, this team doesn't challenge the opposition. They play the safe high percentage game and give the opponent the high percentage game. Jauron has to go. Period. Very nice man, but not a winner as an NFL coach unless he's matched up against an inferior opponent. Bills have beaten teams with a winning record once in nearly 3 years of his regime. His contract extension timing was horrible. Big mistake by the front office. Good thing Jauron doesn't work for me. He'd never forget tomorrow.

Agreed. Losing sucks, but there's lots of reasons to be optimistic.

You're an idiot. Why bother with you. You pull this shiit every year. Please go cheer, wait, not cheer for another team. dude, really, you're an ass. The next three games are winnable. There's no reason this team still cant end up 10 - 6.

Sorry, this coaching staff can't get it done. They do not give this team a chance to win. I sat and predicted run or pass on every play during the game (with Bills on offense) just before each snap. I was wrong 3 times. 3 TIMES! I think the Patriot coaches and defenders were wrong less than I. Now, there are obvious running and passing situations, but when the other team knows what you're going to do, you don't give your offense much chance.

Second, the Bills defenders on many plays gave huge cushions to the Patriot receivers (again) and the Patriots simply ran short routes in front of them and completed those passes almost every time. Played right into the hands of the offense that the Patriots want to run with Cassel at QB.

Simply stated, this team doesn't challenge the opposition. They play the safe high percentage game and give the opponent the high percentage game. Jauron has to go. Period. Very nice man, but not a winner as an NFL coach unless he's matched up against an inferior opponent. Bills have beaten teams with a winning record once in nearly 3 years of his regime. His contract extension timing was horrible. Big mistake by the front office. Good thing Jauron doesn't work for me. He'd never forget tomorrow.

Que the Jim Mora Rants....you know "we couldn't stop the run, we couldnt run the ball, we couldn't throw the ball, we we couldn't stop their passing game, we SUCKED today, the players SUCKED, the coaches SUCKED!" you get the picture...

anyone else thinking 6-10 and that's if we can stop larry johnson ( here's hoping he suspended when we play the chiefs)