(OT) Halloween Costume Ideas

col_forbin

My favorite costume I made a few years ago was a toilet.

Just remove the seat from your toilet (not too hard) and strap it around your belt. Wear all white if you can. Then just cut the top 3-4 inches off the top of a box, but a hole in the top for your head, and slip it over your head to rest on your shoulders. Make a handle out of aluminum foil and attach it to the box top. I also glued a tissue box and a TV Guide to the top.

Now, when you sit down, you look like a toilet.

Just remove the seat from your toilet (not too hard) and strap it around your belt. Wear all white if you can. Then just cut the top 3-4 inches off the top of a box, but a hole in the top for your head, and slip it over your head to rest on your shoulders. Make a handle out of aluminum foil and attach it to the box top. I also glued a tissue box and a TV Guide to the top.

85178[/snapback]

That's a sweet idea

Attached four or five empty cereal boxes to your shirt and put a bunch of knives through the boxes..........................Cereal Killer.

or

Draw a large letter P on your shirt and apply eye black around an eye..........Black Eyed Pea.

:angry:

85178[/snapback]

I dunno, Rubes. Sounds pretty funny, but if there's a lot of drinking going on at this party, that costume might not be such a good idea.......

:angry:

I dunno, Rubes. Sounds pretty funny, but if there's a lot of drinking going on at this party, that costume might not be such a good idea.......

:D

85208[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly I can just see some chick taking a piss on me. :angry:

NC you say. Write on a t-shirt " I'm her brother" with an arrow point at your girlfriend/wife. The have the girl wear a shirt saying" Pregnant with brothers kid" Arrow pointing at tummy. Make sure you wear Nascar hats.  :angry:

85252[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: