The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be Sunday!!!

Getting out-coached, out-muscled, out-played in all aspects of the Game...No one stepping up...Looking lost like their Coach...

Welcome to Buffalo Bills Football!!!

When is this Team going to stop standing for be embarassed, step up and punch back?... :rolleyes:

What I want to know is how the Bills could look so good in at least three of their five victories and then just tank. Fewell and Schonert were mixing it up, making it interesting in a couple of those victories. Why so bland all of a sudden? I mean, it's one thing if the players simply aren't executing (which, in many cases, they're not), but it's like the whole scheme went dull all of a sudden.

Jauron is soft like our defense they have excuses for everything. And Trent Edwards is quickly looking like a deer in headlights. Comeon the only thing he hasn't done yet is turn the ball over, but everything else looks like JP Losman.

There is your turnover

Jauron is soft like our defense they have excuses for everything. And Trent Edwards is quickly looking like a deer in headlights. Comeon the only thing he hasn't done yet is turn the ball over, but everything else looks like JP Losman.

I stand corrected TE turned it over. !@#$ing moron soft Cali boy pansy.