Good luck tomorrow

Fingers crossed for no injuries on both sides.

I think we might get you tomorrow. And it's not like I'm some reflexive "Bills Win Big" poster. As a matter of fact I called their home loss to Jets last week. I think Bills will squeak out a victory here for following reasons:

- they will be a hungry and desperate team after 2 straight division losses;

- i think they will be able to run on Pats just enough to open up the passing game for some deep strikes to Evans;

- i don't think Pats will be able to run on Bills (maybe some wishful thinking here, 1st few series should tell one way or other);

- i don't think cassell is clicking with Moss yet, and that keeps Pats from scoring a lot of points.

But agree NO MORE INJURIES PLEASE LORD.

:ph34r: Dude, that avatar is nauseating. WTF is that? Every time I see that thing I want to <_< barf :censored: . Please consider changing it. I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

I agree. It reminds of that close up in Blair Witch Project where that girl puts the camera to her own face trembling in the middle of the night. :ph34r:

Fingers crossed for no injuries on both sides.

Agreed, now that Wilfork is on notice by Goodell that probably has less chance of happening. What do you say now that Wilfork has admitted that the hit on Losman was a cheap shot?

:angry: Dude, that avatar is nauseating. WTF is that? Every time I see that thing I want to :rolleyes: barf :worthy: . Please consider changing it. I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

That doesn't bother me as much as JSP's bare assed dude. :devil:

Agreed, now that Wilfork is on notice by Goodell that probably has less chance of happening. What do you say now that Wilfork has admitted that the hit on Losman was a cheap shot?

That doesn't bother me as much as JSP's bare assed dude. :rolleyes:

At least JSP's bare ass is at a distance and out of focus, SKOOBY'S hideousness is in your face.

That doesn't bother me as much as JSP's bare assed dude. :rolleyes:

In a bizarre twist, Wilfork is apparently rescinding his admission on this according to an article I read yesterday. Anyone who's seen the hit on Youtube, however, knows he's full of sh*t.....