Paranoid gun nuts flock to gun stores!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081107/ap_on_...obama_gun_sales

Looks like all the white trash survivalist types are freaking out!

MIDLOTHIAN, Va. – When 10-year-old Austin Smith heard Barack Obama had been elected president, he had one question: Does this mean I won't get a new gun for Christmas?

That brought his mother, the camouflage-clad Rachel Smith, to Bob Moates Sports Shop on Thursday, where she was picking out that special 20-gauge shotgun — one of at least five weapons she plans to buy before Obama takes office in January.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like all the white trash survivalist types are freaking out!

You mean Wiggers? Or the rednecks who are wise enough to know what The Messiah's true views on the 2nd Amendment are? Not all of us are bedazzled by 'looking into his eyes'. Take your head out of the sand fool. Or not.

Truth be told, they'll most likely enact some type of tax on ammunition for the good of the motherland in these trying times to effectively prevent people from protecting themselves or hunting.

You mean Wiggers? Or the rednecks who are wise enough to know what The Messiah's true views on the 2nd Amendment are? Not all of us are bedazzled by 'looking into his eyes'. Take your head out of the sand fool. Or not.

Truth be told, they'll most likely enact some type of tax on ammunition for the good of the motherland in these trying times to effectively prevent people from protecting themselves or hunting.

Then make your own and recycle like the olden days! :w00t:

Then make your own and recycle like the olden days! :w00t:

I've already got that covered. But again, why no response on the likely elimination of one of our Constitutional rights. The Left does not want us armed, cut and dried. How do you view the 2nd Amendment?

Looks like we got a gun nut on our hands!

I've already got that covered. But again, why no response on the likely elimination of one of our Constitutional rights. The Left does not want us armed, cut and dried. How do you view the 2nd Amendment?

I don't think that is what he said on the campaign trail so I am not concerned at this moment. He said there has to be a way to preserve the rights of gun owners in the country to hunt etc practice their 2nd amendment right while ending guns getting into the hands of criminals (paraphrased)

But he was not specific other than that? I am kind a taking a wait and see approach but you go on raising the fear deal.

P.S. On the second amendment, I don't want guns in the hands of criminals, but I want the 2nd amendment preserved. Not sure, other than background checks, what else can be done, but it should include gun shows.

P.S. There is a good Gun Show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds regularly and they don't allow cameras.

Well, I for one have adopted hobbies NOT involving the collection of lethal instruments.

So because it can kill someone and he collects them he's a nut?

Because you collect barbie dolls I wouldn't call you a barbie doll nut, I'd call you gay.

So because it can kill someone and he collects them he's a nut?

Because you collect barbie dolls I wouldn't call you a barbie doll nut, I'd call you gay.

I have to go defend you on this one. At little harsh maybe, but I have been around guns all my life and as long as they are treated with respect and kept away from young children, they are both tools and interesting collectors items.

Why is someone who likes guns a nut?

Because ellegantidiot is a nitwit who thinking posting endless web links is an acceptable substitute for having the ability to express an intelligent thought. Gee, it's real surprising that he's the least respected poster in this forum.

I suspect some of these "nuts" are maybe a little concerned about the Obama-Pelosi-Reid free-pass trifecta and the creation of a civilian military that will be as big and well-funded as our current military.

Personally, I'm in the market for a couple of shotguns myself before Jan. 20. I guess that makes me a nut since I'm not lost in the aura of Obama's loving hand.