Corner?

as per bills daily

Youboty Has Plantar Fasciitis: The injury news got worse for the Bills at cornerback. Ashton Youboty did not practice on Thursday after practicing on a limited basis the past two weeks. He has now been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis. This is an injury to the muscle under the sole of the foot. It's a tough injury to play with and it appears he may be out indefinitely. With Donte Whitner also out that leaves a huge hole at the slot position. That means one of the two rookies has to step up and 4th round pick Reggie Corner may get the shot over top pick Leodis McKelvin. Corner played the slot more in training camp and the OTAs than McKelvin.

as per bills daily

Youboty Has Plantar Fasciitis: The injury news got worse for the Bills at cornerback. Ashton Youboty did not practice on Thursday after practicing on a limited basis the past two weeks. He has now been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis. This is an injury to the muscle under the sole of the foot. It's a tough injury to play with and it appears he may be out indefinitely. With Donte Whitner also out that leaves a huge hole at the slot position. That means one of the two rookies has to step up and 4th round pick Reggie Corner may get the shot over top pick Leodis McKelvin. Corner played the slot more in training camp and the OTAs than McKelvin.

Geez...It only took several weeks to figure out what his injury was. Good job by the medical staff at OBD. :devil:

Geez...It only took several weeks to figure out what his injury was. Good job by the medical staff at OBD. :devil:

They must have a lower medical standard at OBD, our players fail physicals with other teams but start on ours. Go figure.

They must have a lower medical standard at OBD, our players fail physicals with other teams but start on ours. Go figure.

It's all part of Jauron's philosophy of softness, it has permeated its way through the entire organization and somehow this pile of feathers just earned a 3 year extension after two 7-9 seasons and another that has just laid the biggest egg I've ever seen.

The problem is that Jauron is more of a friend to these guys than he is a coach.

If Jauron ever showed an inkling of emotion I am certain it was by mistake. It appears that he thinks that these meatheads will somehow perform better if they are in a happy and comfortable place. Fear can be a motivator, not all the time but definitely some of the time. I believe that these players probably think of him as more of that "cool" uncle than a coach, you know that uncle that let you get away with more stuff than your parents would have.

-Why hasn't he jumped all over the offensive line about maybe dropping a few pounds? They might just be able to pull occasionally so that Marshawn and Fred can get outside.

-Why hasn't he jumped all over Turk Schonert about some of the most predictable play calling that I have ever seen?

-Why hasn't he jumped all over Fewell about the complete lack of a pass rush and very poor play from the defensive ends?

The fact is that he hasn't addressed any of these problems at all, if he had then maybe there would be some change in what we have seen over the last 3 weeks. Jauron is afraid to offend anyone at all and this will always make him a weak coach. Sure his players love him, who wouldn't love the least amount of two-a-days in the NFL? Who wouldn't love short practices? Who wouldn't love a coach who regularly defends poor play and never addresses easily perceivable problems?

Jauron is not head coach material, he was a safe choice 3 years ago, nothing more and he will only continue to show less.

as per bills daily

UGH!! I've had PF...It sucks! Painful as hell...

Youboty was playing SO well before the injury...I think his absence is a big reason the Bills D has suffered...This just figures...The Kid finally gets to Play and is coming into His own and now this...A nagging injury that simply does not heal quickly unless you stay off of it...I know it can depend on the person and severity of the injury how quickly someone can return or how much they can handle the pain if they try to play through...But I'm trying to figure out why the Kid has been trying to run on it the past few weeks...If it's a painful case of PF, I can't see how running on it is going to help it heal whatsoever...

But I'm no Doctor... :devil:

LB - it can come and go.

Mine started last year with an occasionally painful left heel. It eventually afflicted both heels and soles. I have a bit of it returning recently, so I've started using my stretch boot device again..1/2 hour per foot per day. It holds your foot at an angle that stretches the muscle, tendons, etc.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/plantar-fasciitis/DS00508

LB - it can come and go.

Mine started last year with an occasionally painful left heel. It eventually afflicted both heels and soles. I have a bit of it returning recently, so I've started using my stretch boot device again..1/2 hour per foot per day. It holds your foot at an angle that stretches the muscle, tendons, etc.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/plantar-fasciitis/DS00508

If it is hard to diagnose, than I stand corrected.