Welker worries me

RockPile007

Matt Cassell isn't Tom Brady, but considering our injuries on defense, Welker scares the bejesus out of me. There aren't many guys like him in the game. Who does Buffalo have that can match up on him in the slot?

Here's what I'm talking about....

http://buf.scout.com/2/809053.html

And this....(the guy is setting a precedent in the NFL)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=3654424

Any thoughts?

If 8 catches for 54 yards worries you then you should be worried. Guy is on my ffl team, all he does with Cassell is catch a bunch of short passes.

Moss should worry you

Idk bout moss i really feel McGee will have his number this week and be our surprise player with a pair of picks.

Im pretty sure jabari greer will be covering moss. We'll hear highschool stories about how greer joked with teammates about getting moss'ed. He'll score like 5 tds in 8 minutes and we'll lose 56-10, while the bills stand around joking with patriot players. While playing like they don't want to even be on the field. Until this team shows they even believe they can compete with the pats. It won't matter what you're afraid of, or not afraid of. Brady or no Brady. The Bills have been the pats B word. :thumbsup:

If 8 catches for 54 yards worries you then you should be worried. Guy is on my ffl team, all he does with Cassell is catch a bunch of short passes.

Moss should worry you

the fact that we let players make quick catches and turn them into long gains scares me. this is what Welker is good for.

i friggin HATE wes welker with a passion. if theres any guy that i'd want to see concussed, it'd be him.

Why? He's the only guy on that team I have respect for. He's another example of the stupidity of the prior Poorpiss regime. I'd take him for Buffalo any day.

Im pretty sure jabari greer will be covering moss. We'll hear highschool stories about how greer joked with teammates about getting moss'ed. He'll score like 5 tds in 8 minutes and we'll lose 56-10, while the bills stand around joking with patriot players. While playing like they don't want to even be on the field. Until this team shows they even believe they can compete with the pats. It won't matter what you're afraid of, or not afraid of. Brady or no Brady. The Bills have been the pats B word. :devil:

Just leave. Seriously just go. :nana:

Uh, why?

Why? He's the only guy on that team I have respect for. He's another example of the stupidity of the prior Poorpiss regime. I'd take him for Buffalo any day.

i dunno, can't really put a finger on it. he's a pat? his whole "YOU !@#$ING SUCK" in marlin jackson's face when he caught a pass to ice a game a few years ago.

i dunno, can't really put a finger on it. he's a pat? his whole "YOU !@#$ING SUCK" in marlin jackson's face when he caught a pass to ice a game a few years ago.

I do remember that, but it just happened to be that the microphones caught him saying it. How many of our favorite Bills have said those kind of things in the heat of the moment? And it's better than cheap-shotting a guy. I always kind of had a soft spot for Welker when he was on the Dolphins, and that carried over to the Pats. I guess I like the "little engine that could" sort of guys.

Moss should worry you

Moss should worry you if Tom Brady is the quarterback. Some 65% of Cassell's passes have been under 10 yards in the air. About 10% more than the NFL average. Moss is not a deep factor without Brady.

Just leave. Seriously just go. :devil:

well it's exactly what happened last year. In one of the most disgusting games I've ever seen. They lost from the moment they took the field. It would be make my year if we beat ne. I can't stand losing to them anymore in the worst way. Until the bills prove it. That they can go out there. Brady or no brady, and man up against the pats. It's hard for me to even picture. It's a must win game. That's almost put up or shut up time. 0-3 in the division is a proverbial death sentence. I hope to god they prove me wrong. btw I like it here I don't feel like going anywhere. :nana:

well it's exactly what happened last year. In one of the most disgusting games I've ever seen. They lost from the moment they took the field. It would be make my year if we beat ne. I can't stand losing to them anymore in the worst way. Until the bills prove it. That they can go out there. Brady or no brady, and man up against the pats. It's hard for me to even picture. It's a must win game. That's almost put up or shut up time. 0-3 in the division is a proverbial death sentence. I hope to god they prove me wrong. btw I like it here I don't feel like going anywhere. :devil:

You just seem like way too much of a doomer and gloomer. Have faith!