I think everyone has forgotten

crazyDingo

We hire a head coach.

The next season we fire either the offensive or defensive coordinator.

The season after that, we fire the other guy.

Our crappy O-coordinator from last year would've been our scapegoat last season, but he quit. That means at the end of this year we fire Fewell.

Next season, we fire Turk.

The season after that Jauron refuses to fire either Bobby April or some assorted coordinators, then HE gets fired.

I know his contract extension has caused a little confusion about how we will go about rotating our firings, but everything is on schedule.

Try to be patient with the rebuilding process. These days everybody wants something within the first 10 years. You are spoiled.

You are assuming this. It is also quite possible that Jauron gives the OC & DC carte blanche to game plan however they choose to.

This is irrelevant.

Failure to get involved is the same as Jauron saying he agrees with whatever game plan is presented, and he agrees with the final outcome, good or bad.

So if the results continue to be bad, Jauron is essentially saying there is nothing wrong.

This is irrelevant.

Failure to get involved is the same as Jauron saying he agrees with whatever game plan is presented, and he agrees with the final outcome, good or bad.

So if the results continue to be bad, Jauron is essentially saying there is nothing wrong.

Not to mention that it isn't the way the NFL works. Yes, the head coach does a lot of administrivia, but there aren't enough players for the offense to go off and do its own thing and the defense to go off and do its own thing and the HC is busy in his office with the secretary not having a clue as to what either is doing. (Last I heard Jauron does actually attend practices and meetings.)