Worst campaign ever!

Great campaign John! Worst collection of gimmicks ever!

Maybe John McCain should have tried Obama's collection of gimmicks...

1. Lie. Go back on his word regarding campaign financing.

2. Welfare. Buy votes in the from of $500 of "free" money to the 40 million Americans who don't pay taxes.

3. Deception. Promise not to raise taxes for those below $250,000 while promising $750,000,000,000 in new governmental programs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Al Gore lost in a blowout, you might have a point, basheveryonedickwad

The facts:

1. Gore lost an election that should have been a landslide in his favor.

2. McCain is a 74 year old "it's my turn" candidate, ala Bob Dole.

3. The Republican Party of 2004-2008 may be the least liked political apparatus in the history of this country.

And virtually all of you lemmings deserve to be bashed. Congratulations on voting for a candidate that spent $600 MILLION dollars to win a job making $400K. Then be really surprised when his fiscal policy blows up in his face.

In other words you were just bloviating again.

Yeah, didn't think you'd be able to face it. Liberals have always had a tough time with that particular thing.

Ever hear of Karl Rove?

Ah, the ol' "we couldn't beat the brilliant fat man" argument. With all of the intellectual brainpower that the Dums claim to possess?

This election should have been a blowout and there wasn't a campaign strategy that was going to overcome everything that Senator McCain was facing. The fact that it wasn't "Reagan/Mondale" level should be quite worrisome to the party "leading" the least popular Congress in U.S. history.

There ain't much you libs can't make excuses for. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with 4 years from now.

It isn't even the worst campaign in the last decade. Al Gore ring a bell, liberaltard?

I was going to say you were really wrong about that til I read this.

Reality.

You mean because only a great candidate could beat the freight train that is GWB? :P

That's hard to argue with but Kerry's campaign was worse.

The facts:

3. The Republican Party of 2004-2008 may be the least liked political apparatus in the history of this country.

And virtually all of you lemmings deserve to be bashed. Congratulations on voting for a candidate that spent $600 MILLION dollars to win a job making $400K. Then be really surprised when his fiscal policy blows up in his face.

The economic situation under Clinton sucked!! :oops: He left a budget surplus.

The economic situation under Clinton sucked!! :oops: He left a budget surplus.

Yeah, because the economic situation today isn't at all tied to the falsehood that was "the Clinton Economy".

I wish you retards could understand that Al Gore kept talking about a lockbox for a reason. That reason was THERE WAS NO SURPLUS. Stealing money from Social Security while reaping record capital gain profits based on a speculative technology bubble IS NOT SOUND FISCAL POLICY.

No back to drinking the Koolaid, you fuggin' lemming.

Yeah, didn't think you'd be able to face it. Liberals have always had a tough time with that particular thing.

Says a guy from the state that has elected Sarah Palin and Ted Stevens. I think the lack of sunlight exposure has made you and your Alaskan brethren Vitamin D deficient.

This election should have been a blowout and there wasn't a campaign strategy that was going to overcome everything that Senator McCain was facing. The fact that it wasn't "Reagan/Mondale" level should be quite worrisome to the party "leading" the least popular Congress in U.S. history.

There ain't much you libs can't make excuses for. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with 4 years from now.

I'm sure they're soooo worried. If the Democrats in congress are so unpopular why did they add 15 Reps and 6 Senators?

Yeah, because the economic situation today isn't at all tied to the falsehood that was "the Clinton Economy".

I wish you retards could understand that Al Gore kept talking about a lockbox for a reason. That reason was THERE WAS NO SURPLUS. Stealing money from Social Security while reaping record capital gain profits based on a speculative technology bubble IS NOT SOUND FISCAL POLICY.

:oops:

Says a guy from the state that has elected Sarah Palin and Ted Stevens. I think the lack of sunlight exposure has made you and your Alaskan brethren Vitamin D deficient.

I'm "from" New York. I have absolutely no control over how anyone votes. Jesus Christ, you actually thought that sounded intelligent before you hit "add reply"?

I'm sure they're soooo worried. If the Democrats in congress are so unpopular why did they add 15 Reps and 6 Senators?

The cool thing is the Republicans thought the same thing not too long ago. This is just another example of why you're a lemming.

Keep hoping for change while being part of the status quo.

I'm "from" New York. I have absolutely no control over how anyone votes. Jesus Christ, you actually thought that sounded intelligent before you hit "add reply"?

And you ended up in Alaska? Who'd you kill in New York?

The cool thing is the Republicans thought the same thing not too long ago. This is just another example of why you're a lemming.

The "lemming" insult really started to lose it's effectiveness after the 25 thousandth time you used it.

The facts:

4. Gore even lost his home state of Tennessee.

5. Gore lost the election and the debates to W.

So the surplus didn't exist in your opinion. :oops: Well more people than not did call it a surplus. But I admire your economic genius. Is there anyone in the United States who isn't responsible for all the problems in America?

No, Kerry was simply a worse candidate. Not that anyone thought that was even possible.

In your opinion.

Ah, the ol' "we couldn't beat the brilliant fat man" argument. With all of the intellectual brainpower that the Dums claim to possess?

AD, I agree with your previous post on Gore, he never could overcome is woodeness on TV and his habit of over explaining things. Gore lost that one for the same reasons that Bush and Clinton won, they could get in touch with you and you felt that you could go out and have a beer with one of them. Also, this country still believes in balancing a budget and fiscal responsibility. Gore never was able to sell that he was on board with that one.

However on this one, Obama has a reputation of over explaining things, yet he was able to keep his responses simple and he connected with people. McCain also did at times and tried to distance himself from Bush's failings. But his as#hol# streak, his lack of understanding about the economy, nor giving anyone a sense of who was working for him other than the same old Bush team including his campaign manager was an albatross he could never shake.

Didn't help that Cheney endorsed him at the tail end. This country still is split on social issues, but both sides want fiscal responsibility, yet there are those in both parties that lose sight of the ball on this one and the electorate is more than willing to give them the boot when they do.

P.S. 56-46 is still a large difference and larger than any of Bush's victories.

So the surplus didn't exist in your opinion.

No, it didn't exist because the government cooks the books worse than Enron, a fact that Al Gore threw up all over himself with over and over again. But you keep pretending that you have any clue what you're talking about.

Well more people than not did call it a surplus.

Ah, the Frankenstein mob mentality. That's always an effective tool. Politicians rarely lie in an effort to stay in power.

But I admire your economic genius.

I'll let you know when you're anything more than a sad, pathetic punchline.

Is there anyone in the United States who isn't responsible for all the problems in America?

Couldn't think of a dumber question?

In your opinion.

Which is actually the one that matters to me.