Trent Edwards is probably ...........

UncleBuff

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

.............the best draft pick the Bills have made in 10 years. He was clearly the best QB on the field sunday and was the only reason we were still in the game in the 4th quarter. He will be a top 5 QB in the next 2 seasons.

Those of you bashing him for a few bad plays Sunday need to understand, the play to Hardy was a desperatiion throw. Even if he catches it it was NOT a game winner.The fumble caused by Revis was a great play by Revis, caused by a non-block by a Bills player. You wanna blame Trent???? If ML could have gained 70-80 yds rushing the outcome would have been different. Lynch blows. He is definately one of our worse picks.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a clueless fool. TE has very little to do with the losses. 2 particular TO's in 2 games didn't make the difference like most here would have you believe!

You're prolly orgasming 3 straight hours when you watch our O-line play every Sunday huh? :thumbsup:

1) It's a football board. 2) This country re-elect GWB. While Obama is clearly the best choice, fear-based people afraid of change will probably elect a geezer and a bat crazy governor of a state with a smaller population than metro Buffalo.

Good point, I would much rather have a Muslim run our country. We should be in good shape when Israel gets taken over. I am not afraid of change, just stupid people like you. Can't wait until my employer gets taxed to hell, that should be good for me.

Good point, I would much rather have a Muslim run our country. We should be in good shape when Israel gets taken over. I am not afraid of change, just stupid people like you. Can't wait until my employer gets taxed to hell, that should be good for me.

WOW. I'm speechless. Are you really THAT clueless?

.............the best draft pick the Bills have made in 10 years. He was clearly the best QB on the field sunday and was the only reason we were still in the game in the 4th quarter. He will be a top 5 QB in the next 2 seasons.

Those of you bashing him for a few bad plays Sunday need to understand, the play to Hardy was a desperatiion throw. Even if he catches it it was NOT a game winner.The fumble caused by Revis was a great play by Revis, caused by a non-block by a Bills player. You wanna blame Trent???? If ML could have gained 70-80 yds rushing the outcome would have been different. Lynch blows. He is definately one of our worse picks.

Willis, I didn't know you were back posting on here.