A challenge to the Buffalo coaches

Big game coming up. A chance to knock the perennial division champs out of the top spot. Both teams coming off of a loss. A road game. Their all-world QB not playing. He's replaced by a very inexperienced QB.

How will the Bills respond defensively to this opportunity? Pass rush has been lacking. You know what the other team wants to do. They want to protect their QB with a good running game and a high percentage passing game. Pressure on the QB looks like a good recipe for a win. Will the Bills take an aggressive approach given the opportunity? Will they send 5-6 rushers after this guy on obvious passing downs? Will they do what it takes to get pressure on a young and inexperienced QB or will they "play it safe" and drop LBs and safeties into coverage like they did against the Dolphins allowing Chad Pennington to rack up big numbers a few yards at a time? I think we'll all learn a lot about this head coach this upcoming week watching the Bills defense play against the pass.

Unless something changes, Cassel will have a field day throwing quick slants to Welker and Moss....screen passes to Faulk or the tight end.

This could be a massacre! You've got the BEST quick-short passing team agains the WORST team at defending it !!

I have never had LESS confidence going into a game, than I do for this one. The place has already been a house of horrors for us & now we go in there with little confidence....