F-U BO supporters

I DID answer his question, and here's my question; Why are you going out of your way to insult me when I didn't even address you? Your insult up there doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand.

Because it's so much fun. :wallbash:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was this so-called liberal media during the run-up to the Iraq invasion?

Everyone was too busy kissing Bush/Cheneys butts to ask any questions.

Does this "liberal media" now even bring up the fact that the US invaded Iraq because of the grave threat of WMD's and that none were ever found?

jeez.

The media's liberal...only in that people who go into reporting have a greater tendency towards altruistic "fighting the system" liberal attitudes. It's not an overt bias, it's a bias of preconception.

More than that, though...the media's biased towards the salacious. A good war will trump liberal preconceptions any day.

The media's liberal...only in that people who go into reporting have a greater tendency towards altruistic "fighting the system" liberal attitudes. It's not an overt bias, it's a bias of preconception.

More than that, though...the media's biased towards the salacious. A good war will trump liberal preconceptions any day.

damn good perspective Tom :wallbash:

All this hostility over an hysterical prank by a couple canuck djs. If the far right cannot see what a retard she is that is not our problem.

Yes Wacko Joe Biden would have been a better running mate for McCain.As Joe stated he would be glad to serve as McCains VP anytime. :wallbash:

Hockey .you must be a latent conservative . Liberals are not into violence of any kind. Do you still have all your teeth? :(

No just a raging moderate.... with a libertarian streak which includes big business as well as government and a Robin Hood complex, hence the hockey..... :thumbsup:

P.S. Sabres won 2-0, Miller got back to back shutouts and Kaleta, my favorite Sabre scored!

No just a raging moderate.... with a libertarian streak which includes big business as well as government and a Robin Hood complex, hence the hockey..... :thumbsup:

Wow a mass of contradictions. Now what about those teeth? :( I could be swayed the libertarian side , that movement seems to slowly gathering steam.

No just a raging faggot.... with a libertarian streak which includes big business as well as government and a Robin Hood complex, hence the hockey..... :thumbsup:

P.S. Sabres won 2-0, Miller got back to back shutouts and Kaleta, my favorite Sabre scored!

I knew it!

Wow a mass of contradictions. Now what about those teeth? :thumbsup: I could be swayed the libertarian side , that movement seems to slowly gathering steam.

I know, I know, lot of chips and I am told that I will lose my bottom front four later in life because of some previous traumatic injury I don't remember, but I have always worn a cage, so no pucks and I have strong teeth, only got my first cavity two years ago and I am in my mid forties.

Your the chef, I thought all you guys had to be limp wristed in order to use a spatula the way you do....

You obviously never worked in the same kitches I did with the dregs of society that wouldn't think twice about sticking a knife in you. The faggoty pretty boy chef are the ones on TV Food Network. :thumbsup:

You obviously never worked in the same kitches I did with the dregs of society that wouldn't think twice about sticking a knife in you. The faggoty pretty boy chef are the ones on TV Food Network. :thumbsup:

Other than during college cafeteria, I never worked in a kitchen period.... and not that there is anything wrong with it, but I remain hetero and happily married.

I know, I know, lot of chips and I am told that I will lose my bottom front four later in life because of some previous traumatic injury I don't remember, but I have always worn a cage, so no pucks and I have strong teeth, only got my first cavity two years ago and I am in my mid forties.

Thats great .I have very soft teeth whats left of them took the best care possible but they just seemed to disappear. Have a few left but not many.

C'mon, potentially electing a dumbass for a vice president IS an issue. One of the United States' leaders should not be able to be tricked so easily by a shock jock. Do you think Henry Kissinger would have bought the Sarkozy act? How about Robert McNamara? Bill Clinton? No, they aren't idiots!

ORLY?

Past victims of their pranks have included Gilles Duceppe, rock stars Bono and Mick Jagger, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Formula One driver Jacques Villeneuve, U.S. business tycoon Donald Trump, and very recently Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. The duo have also been incorrectly credited with a prank call to Queen Elizabeth II in 1995, which was in fact placed by another CKOI-FM host, Pierre Brassard.

In August 2005, the pair got Britney Spears to take a call by pretending to be Céline Dion (they claim to have previously pranked Dion herself). As Dion, they proposed to Spears that "Tiger Woods, one of my personal friends, just promised me he's going to sing a very special song in duo with you and it's going to be called 'Let's Make a Hole in One'", to which Spears responded with enthusiasm.[1]

On January 27, 2006, they tricked Jacques Chirac into believing that he was speaking to new Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, a prank which Chirac took with good humour.[2] The BBC rated this particular prank one of the 30 best moments in radio history of all time.

ORLY?

Past victims of their pranks have included Gilles Duceppe, rock stars Bono and Mick Jagger, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Formula One driver Jacques Villeneuve, U.S. business tycoon Donald Trump, and very recently Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. The duo have also been incorrectly credited with a prank call to Queen Elizabeth II in 1995, which was in fact placed by another CKOI-FM host, Pierre Brassard.

In August 2005, the pair got Britney Spears to take a call by pretending to be Céline Dion (they claim to have previously pranked Dion herself). As Dion, they proposed to Spears that "Tiger Woods, one of my personal friends, just promised me he's going to sing a very special song in duo with you and it's going to be called 'Let's Make a Hole in One'", to which Spears responded with enthusiasm.[1]

On January 27, 2006, they tricked Jacques Chirac into believing that he was speaking to new Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, a prank which Chirac took with good humour.[2] The BBC rated this particular prank one of the 30 best moments in radio history of all time.

Idiots! All of them! I'm amazed they can even muster enough synapses firing to tie their shoes! :thumbsup:

But don't tell the Leftists...that'll ruin their Sarah Palin is an idiot bumper sticker.