The last two losses prove two things to me

Reed and Schobel are much needed peices to this teams O and D. Our pass rush will be there when AS gets back. I think JR will help TE on third downs. This team is not down and out. They need a run game and a pass rush. We can beat any team we face. I will say the future still looks bright. Going into this season we would all have been happy with a 9-7 team.

Reed and Schobel are much needed peices to this teams O and D. Our pass rush will be there when AS gets back. I think JR will help TE on third downs. This team is not down and out. They need a run game and a pass rush. We can beat any team we face. I will say the future still looks bright. Going into this season we would all have been happy with a 9-7 team.

yeah schobel was a big help when he was in there

yeah schobel was a big help when he was in there

I hate how people think a lose means its the end of the world. We have lost three games. We have won 5. We have been in every game that Trent has played significant minutes in. WOW, some people need to get some more hobbies. They need to start watching politics :angry:

I think AY helps on the run D and gives them more options on blitzes. If we get healthy we will regain traction.

I hate how people think a lose means its the end of the world. We have lost three games. We have won 5. We have been in every game that Trent has played significant minutes in.

Every team, especially a young team has peaks and valleys throughout the season. Its unfortunate that one of these "valleys" had to occur in games vs. the Jets and Fins, but its not the end of the world. For someone to expect perfection week in and week out from such a young team is urealistic and unreasonable.

Sure I'm quite dissapointed with the losses, but I tend to keep my eye on the big picture. If and/or when the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention is the time for the negative reactions.