That Fat Tub Wilfork finally admitted it

:thumbdown: he took his wife to the meeting? :wallbash:

Not a sexist comment (at least I don't intend it to be so), but would anyone here take their spouse to a meeting with the Grand Poobah?

Cheap shot artists are just like school yard bullies. They can't stand on their own two feet when they have to. Someone else always has to back them up. Wilfork, Neil, Avery, they're all the same. P***ies.

Well, the Pats* are experts on video editing with all the practice they've had.

Haha, yeah what's up with that?

"Mr. Wilfork, we're here today to discuss your illegal hit last we-"

"Actually boss I got a DVD right here that should alleviate me entirely"

How was that allowed. Did they watch the DVD? That's ridiculous. I bet the DVD was just Tom Brady getting injured on repeat, and they watched it until Goodell started crying because what it did to the beloved Patriots' chances of succeeding to the superbowl, and he just let Wilfork go out of pity.

I live in Boston, and this kid I work with kept talking trash about JP whenever I brought up anything positive about the Bills (I don't get the relevance either). Anyway, I explained that we really did not know what could have been because JP got cheap shotted by Wilfork. He staunchly supported Vinny numerous times, even after I showed him the YouTube clip, saying that he put his arm out to brace himself, and hit him in the leg in the process. He stumbled around a bit when I replayed the play about 4 times, telling him he accidentally fell right into his knee? Well the very next day Wilfork admits it! Now if only we can win next week and I can really shut him up.

I live in Boston, and this kid I work with kept talking trash about JP whenever I brought up anything positive about the Bills (I don't get the relevance either). Anyway, I explained that we really did not know what could have been because JP got cheap shotted by Wilfork. He staunchly supported Vinny numerous times, even after I showed him the YouTube clip, saying that he put his arm out to brace himself, and hit him in the leg in the process. He stumbled around a bit when I replayed the play about 4 times, telling him he accidentally fell right into his knee? Well the very next day Wilfork admits it! Now if only we can win next week and I can really shut him up.

After he said that Wilfork was bracing his fall, you should have pushed him over and watched how he braced himself.