Biggest reason we lost......

SKOOBY

Absolutely stupid. I seriously have to question the sanity of anyone that walks away from this game and feels like our defense let us down. Honestly....what game were you watching? We had a pick 6 and held them 16 points what more do you want...how many tackles does it take to make our offense better?

I'll take missed tackles. How many times were we in a position to stop a NYJ player & we watched our guys miss them in the backfield and out in the open?? Too many.

Freaking nightmare basics being missed.

biggest reason is we don't place enough importance on generating pressure on D....we did it some times and Favre did not handle it well....so what does Fewell do? Stop pressuring...is this like the Mularkey school of coaching? They are expecting it, so do something else?

How about offensive game planning? When you NEVER throw passes ove 20 yards, you limit your effectiveness. Defenses don't have to defend deep and they squat and play tight coverage. allowing them to jump the run.

I've watched every game (season ticket holder too), how may times total has TE thrown a pass that traveled more than 30 yards in the air? The biggest pass play, and deepest throw this year, was from Losman to Evans. It got a TD (and I hate JP by the way because he's an idiot on the field) but if you do that often, you soften the defense for your running game. If not, or you refuse to even try, you kill you run game.

That begs this question: is TE just a noodle-armed dink and dunk QB? If so, you can't win in this league because that kills your running game.

How about offensive game planning? When you NEVER throw passes ove 20 yards, you limit your effectiveness. Defenses don't have to defend deep and they squat and play tight coverage. allowing them to jump the run.

I've watched every game (season ticket holder too), how may times total has TE thrown a pass that traveled more than 30 yards in the air? The biggest pass play, and deepest throw this year, was from Losman to Evans. It got a TD (and I hate JP by the way because he's an idiot on the field) but if you do that often, you soften the defense for your running game. If not, or you refuse to even try, you kill you run game.

That begs this question: is TE just a noodle-armed dink and dunk QB? If so, you can't win in this league because that kills your running game.

I've said this before....

You have to...HAVE TO attempt a couple deep passes per game....make the defense respect it....If you dont your gonna be facing 8 man fronts every week....

The real reason is no running game. D did decent, although in the 2nd half they were an open sieve.

They missed a ton of tackles as well. That last Jets drive took up like 9 minutes, that's unacceptable.

The real reason is no running game. D did decent, although in the 2nd half they were an open sieve.

The inability to move the ball on the ground at all is the biggest reason. I've never seen 2 RBs work so hard to shed tacklers behind the line of scrimmage and get a total of 30 yds on the ground.

As a result, Trent had to be a flag football quarterback today.

The biggest reason we lost was the O-line. They hindered our running game and gave Trent no time to look deep. It is tough to go deep when 2 guys are constantly in your face within 3 seconds of snapping the ball. The D only allowed 1 TD. Our D held them to 3 most of the time. if our o-line could have stepped up maybe we could have put up points every possesion.

We lost because we didn't execute - PERIOD. When you control the ball 15:02 straight and get outscored 0-7 you've done something wrong.

We missed 1 FG, and went for it on 4 and 1 at the 8 and came up short. If we converted I of those opportunities into points we'd be praising our coaches. Jauron took calculated gambles and they didn't pay off.

If we make a commitment to running the ball from now on, maybe we'll start winning again. I expect them to run the ball 25+ times against New England next week.

We lost because we didn't execute - PERIOD. When you control the ball 15:02 straight and get outscored 0-7 you've done something wrong.

We missed 1 FG, and went for it on 4 and 1 at the 8 and came up short. If we converted I of those opportunities into points we'd be praising our coaches. Jauron took calculated gambles and they didn't pay off.

If we make a commitment to running the ball from now on, maybe we'll start winning again. I expect them to run the ball 25+ times against New England next week.

If they couldn't run it against Miami or NYJ, how can we expect them to do so against NE*? Not to mention, the Bills were behind after the pick-6 and had to start throwing more often, anyway.

Regarding the gambles, I didn't like the 3rd & 1 call. Despite the running game problems, Jackson was actually running the ball pretty well on that drive, so give it to him then....don't take a chance on a pick in the red zone or facing a 4th down. Even if it does become 4th down, kick the FG - get some points after having the ball for 27 straight plays.

Absolutely stupid. I seriously have to question the sanity of anyone that walks away from this game and feels like our defense let us down. Honestly....what game were you watching? We had a pick 6 and held them 16 points what more do you want...how many tackles does it take to make our offense better?

Well said :thumbsup:

FIX THE RUNNING GAME!