Call me crazy

If your offense never threatens deep passes, your rush offense suffers. The defense, even with Schobel, has been spotty and lacks any pressure. The OL is a wreck. They can't run block because Schonert refuses to put the defense bacl on its heels and allow downfield passing.

Schonert was a hype machine, saying they'll attack downfield and make more deep throws than last year. Really? Well, the Losman bomb was the only one, so either Edwards is as noddle armed as everyone suspects, or Schonert has no trust in his deep throw ability, either way, it's been a problem for weeks.

And to the blindly faithful, they're 5-3, but they're 1-3 in their last 4! They're 0-2 in the division with the best division opponent to come. If for one minute, you can step away from the purple KoolAid, you'll see this team is flawed, big time. They got away with soe bad opponents early on, and they played poorly in those games, but lucked out because the opponents were bad. But when real competition shows up, this team folds up like a deck chair.

Absolutely. I seriously have to question the sanity of anyone that walks away from this game and feels like our defense let us down. Honestly....what game were you watching? Ok sure its cool to think we can sack Favre a million times but sh--. We had a pick 6 and held them 16 points what more do you want?

I want them to stop the Jets when they absolutely f*cking have to, that's what more I want! Giving up a drive of 8:41 that ended up making it a two score game is inexcusable. Sure the offense sucked, especially Edwards, but the fact is it was a 6 point game with over 10 minutes left to play.

Our offense has lost some games, but our defense sure as hell hasn't done anything to win one.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm not so sure. If you pressure Favre, he makes mistakes. (pick-6). If you don't, he kills you slowly. (8:40 drive to win the game)

Favre didn't kill anything today, Trent did.

Our offense has lost some games, but our defense sure as hell hasn't done anything to win one.

Maybe you stopped watching before Greer pick 6'd. Our defense is the only reason the score was respectable.

It was our offense that threw the pivotal second quarter interception in the redzone, but it was our defense taht couldn't make a stop and get us the ball at the end of the game. Suret hey played their hearts out but they gave up 3 straight 3rd downs before field goal range. Stop em once, we get to see if Trent can get us a win. It was a TEAM loss.

I never said it was the defenses fault, I was merely defending our team to a chump who has logged in 5 or 6 straight losing seasons on a message board crying his heart out after each loss.

Maybe you stopped watching before Greer pick 6'd. Our defense is the only reason the score was respectable.

And what did our defense do after that?

Glad Greer closed the gap. Nice play. And I fully understand the offense didn't put points on the board when they should have and that would have put the defense in a better position.

But the fact remains that at crunch time, they couldn't get off the field for 8:41 and gave up a FG that made it a two score game.

As much as the offense sucked and as much as Greer's INT put us in position to win, the D needed to come up big at the crucial point in the game and didn't.

GO BILLS!!!

:thumbdown:

Absolutely. I seriously have to question the sanity of anyone that walks away from this game and feels like our defense let us down. Honestly....what game were you watching? Ok sure its cool to think we can sack Favre a million times but sh--. We had a pick 6 and held them 16 points what more do you want?

The difference is the Jest's were converting the 3rd downs when they needed them. The bills are giving thier opponients too much space before contact. what good does it do to tackle 5-6 yards down the field?