Jaurons walking papers

Da Big Man

20 sec. on your own 40 yard line. 30 yards from Lindells range. Alot of coaches would have tried down like we were. You are right, it is real football :thumbdown: So don't try to understand.

Before spewing at the mouth, why not do some research moron?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?g...8&week=REG9

We were on the 27 yard line with 19 seconds left, not the 40.

Why do the idiots always come on the board after a loss??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my. Dude, there was 19 seconds left. We didn't throw one long ball the entire game. Do you think they could've done anything other than turn the ball over in that spot?!?!?

You can rip on DJ for a lot of things but calling him out for not having a sense of urgency with 19 seconds left in the half when you know you get the ball back after the half is dumb.

With the way the QB is playing, you're right. Why take the risk dropping back and throwing it long.

You like his tactics? Or are you one of these people who say "its alright we are still 5-3, I mean 5-4 , I mean 5-5." When is enough enough to you?

I cannot believe you are going to make me do this ....

I hate Teflon Dick as much as the next guy, but to fire him now is retarded. If Teflon Dick was shown the door right now, you are basically saying the season is over. Expect last place in the division.

The season is NOT over. Believe it or not, the Bills still have a chance to win the division.

Teflon Dick said playoffs before the season started. You fire his ass when he has failed, not before.

I cannot believe you are going to make me do this ....

I hate Teflon Dick as much as the next guy, but to fire him now is retarded. If Teflon Dick was shown the door right now, you are basically saying the season is over. Expect last place in the division.

The season is NOT over. Believe it or not, the Bills still have a chance to win the division.

Teflon Dick said playoffs before the season started. You fire his ass when he has failed, not before.

Hey detail boy! The season is already in peril... hate to point out the painfully obvious. :thumbdown:

Before spewing at the mouth, why not do some research moron?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?g...8&week=REG9

We were on the 27 yard line with 19 seconds left, not the 40.

Why do the idiots always come on the board after a loss??

Hey detail boy 2! Close enough the message is still the same. Down and distance is mute, two shots to get to field goal range. As for idiots on the board, why are you here? :thumbdown: Go back to" I love trannies" chat room .

The only thing painfully obvious is that you're a moronic troll looking for a ban.

My opinion deserves a ban? As you see I am not a troll, been here awhile, a long while name is different but the style is the same. If that is the best you got got to a different chat sight.

My opinion deserves a ban? As you see I am not a troll, been here awhile, a long while name is different but the style is the same. If that is the best you got got to a different chat sight.

Just because you've been here for awhile doesn't mean that you're not a troll and doesn't mean you don't deserve a ban.

Yeah, it really makes sense to go for a score with no timeouts and around 20 seconds left in the half when you're deep in your own side of the field.

My god, this isn't Madden football on your 360.

You haven't seen his posts on PPP, have you?

He's the new resident tard, or a troll. Either way, no need to take him seriously or reply to him.

You haven't seen his posts on PPP, have you?

He's the new resident tard, or a troll. Either way, no need to take him seriously or reply to him.

I don't venture over there. But he said he's not a troll. Are you implying that not only is he a moron and a troll, but he's a liar too???? :thumbdown:

I think Fewell is doing OK considering there is no DE talent. You cant gimmick your way out of no passrush. Blitzing LBs and DBs only works so much---cant be your bread and butter

I respectfully disagree. Way too many points scored against this defense by the last two teams we faced, annnnnd were favored to beat. I don't think it's as much a lack of talent as it is Fewell's seeming fundamental inability or unwillingness to make adjustments to the defensive scheme.