Jaurons walking papers

Da Big Man

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dick J is part of the problem. Lack of motivation, lack of vision.

You are preaching to the choir with that statement.

But it still does not change the fact the season is NOT over, and to pull the plug now would make it worse, not better.

he'll be your saviour

Without a doubt. I think he's going to cut my taxes to 0, buy me 5 houses, fix the economy within his first 10 days on the job, lower the price of gas to less than 50 cents, and give me vouchers to eat at Ruth's Chris for the rest of my life.

'Tis why I quit my job to campaign for him.

Without a doubt. I think he's going to cut my taxes to 0, buy me 5 houses, fix the economy within his first 10 days on the job, lower the price of gas to less than 50 cents, and give me vouchers to eat at Ruth's Chris for the rest of my life.

i hope to god you aren't over 30.

You did? Damn, now I have to sell my stock.

Of course; I quit my job to go campaign for the next President. I even voted for him the other day. Gotta love it!

I thought you said Obama, not the next Prez John McCain. You voted for Obama already and I am sure you will vote again on Tuesday. Enough politics.

I thought you said Obama, not the next Prez John McCain. You voted for Obama already and I am sure you will vote again on Tuesday. Enough politics.

Why would I need to vote again on Tuesday? Obama's already got it wrapped up. Free steaks for everyone!

Wooo!

You are preaching to the choir with that statement.

But it still does not change the fact the season is NOT over, and to pull the plug now would make it worse, not better.

Who said the season is over? My heart says win but my brain says loss. I have seen enough to know, I have seen to much!

Jauron's underlings are letting us all down. Fewell, Schonert, and April, for God's sake, even HE is screwing the pooch lately. If Dickie J. can get them to start taking their jobs seriously, he will have earned my respect back.

Who said the season is over? My heart says win but my brain says loss. I have seen enough to know, I have seen to much!

Fire Jauron now, and it will be over. You are basically saying there is NO chance.

Keep Jauron, and there still is a chance, even a slim one.

Personally, I'll take a slim chance over no chance.