Beastmode? LOL F'n BUSTMODE

simple as that........

If this is a shot at Lynch's skill/ability, you can't be serious. If this is a shot at our inability to consistently open even small holes for him, then I agree. The running game has been a MAJOR disappointment so far.

These guys think they're better than they are.

you people are really sad.

Kid sprinted to try and catch elam when he had no shot in hell to save that touchdown.

playing from behind all game doesnt exactly help either

maybe all you guys should man the F up...unreal.

OK blame the line. Yada yada yada.

Jets line was not exactly a shining example of great run blocking today but T Jones who is not exactly the second coming of Earl Campbell showed how to read and react to an open area.

LYNCH CANT EFFIN DO THIS.

If you're referring to the putrid offensive line, I agree. Can't even get a 6 inch push on 4th and inches, for crying out loud. It all starts, or stops, with the offensive line and right now, it's stopped dead.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Whoever is running the ball is juking 3 yards behind the line on most run plays,

just to get back to the line of scrimmage.

Our O-line is the problem on offense right know, no running game and Trent is

getting crushed.

OK blame the line. Yada yada yada.

Jets line was not exactly a shining example of great run blocking today but T Jones who is not exactly the second coming of Earl Campbell showed how to read and react to an open area.

LYNCH CANT EFFIN DO THIS.

Your not to smart....

Jones was able to get under himself cuz the Jets had a lead, which gave them the chance to establish the run....

by the time Lynch came back...we were down by two scores...we didnt run, it was all about the pass at that point

Jackson was better, but not by much. I would rather see him start and let Lynch get some carries.

today?? are you serious....?? Jackson was the feature back when we were in this game...and he wasnt able to get it done.....

But I'm not dumb enough to blame him...This LINE just isnt very good in the run game