Jesus, Sarah Palin really is stupid!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's pathetic, a 3rd grader knows how many states there are

Exactly! So it is thus impossible to think that Obama's statement was anything other than a momentary slip of the tongue.

Palin on the otherhand has gone on a crusade of repeated acts of stupidity, and has refused to go on Meet the Press or Face the Nation because it's obvious she would only end up saying more stupid things.

I have trouble understanding anyone who does not see how when Palin advocates helping those with "special needs" she is really trying to just help herself out.

He lived in another country for three years, moron. And only came back so he could meet Bill Ayers.

Are you referring to the time Obama lived in Indonesia? When he was 7 and moved back to the US at the age of 10?

Kelly - We're both Bills fans. So please save your insults for the Jersey Jets tomorrow.

Unfortunately, that would be the typical conversation with world leaders if McCain wins and Palin was put in that position.

(Shudder)

Jesus, these lines are awful!

It's the best they got.

Yes it's pathetic, a 3rd grader knows how many states there are, but not the messiah, not berry, he's too busy looking after the interests of the illegal aliens to learn how many stars there are on the US flag.

Yes, one slip of the tongue is equal to hours of interviews. :worthy:

I remember when The Buffalo Beast did this to the Mayor of Ottawa, and got him to agree to pay a bribe for the Sabres to throw that game.

That's freaking hysterical. When did that happen?

Exactly! So it is thus impossible to think that Obama's statement was anything other than a momentary slip of the tongue.

Palin on the otherhand has gone on a crusade of repeated acts of stupidity, and has refused to go on Meet the Press or Face the Nation because it's obvious she would only end up saying more stupid things.

I have trouble understanding anyone who does not see how when Palin advocates helping those with "special needs" she is really trying to just help herself out.

:flirt:

What's really sad is she makes me wish McCain had picked Dan Quayle instead. I'm serious. He would have been a much better choice.

Are you referring to the time Obama lived in Indonesia? When he was 7 and moved back to the US at the age of 10?

Kelly - We're both Bills fans. So please save your insults for the Jersey Jets tomorrow.

Gee from the way some people on this board talk.. you'd have thought he lived in Iran for three years instead of Indonesia.

Yeah, seven years old is too early to have memories. :worthy:

Also, it's 2 and a half years more experience than Palin. Barack went to Iraq, where has Palin been? Watching Putin fly over her state illegally? :flirt:

I'm being very kind with giving her six months out of the country.

Yeah, seven years old is too early to have memories. :worthy:

Also, it's 2 and a half years more experience than Palin. Barack went to Iraq, where has Palin been? Watching Putin fly over her state illegally? :flirt:

I'm being very kind with giving her six months out of the country.

Childhood memories of living abroad. Returning to America in the 5th grade.

OK.

Childhood memories of living abroad. Returning to America in the 5th grade.

OK.

All I'm saying is that it's a lot more than Palin has. If you are going to defend Palin about lack of experience outside the US then counting Barack's time living for three years overseas as a child is a much better argument than any the Palin apologists can.

Explain not knowing what magazines you read?

He lived in another country for three years, moron. And only came back so he could meet Bill Ayers.

and, it's quite plausible that he was born in another country - making him ineligible to be qualified to hold the office.

Article II. "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Note, it's absent any mention of a requirement to be an Ivy League Graduate.

All I'm saying is that it's a lot more than Palin has. If you are going to defend Palin about lack of experience outside the US then counting Barack's time living for three years overseas as a child is a much better argument than any the Palin apologists can.

Explain not knowing what magazines you read?

SD, Obama is running to be PRESIDENT. Palin is running to be VP. That's a MAJOR difference.

and, it's quite plausible that he was born in another country - making him ineligible to be qualified to hold the office.

Article II. "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Actually it's not "quite plausible".

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

There are agency's and law enforcement officials who take their jobs very serious and would be just fine enforcing that law.

You are acting like a conspiracy theorist.

The job description of the VP is to take over the Presidency if the incumbent dies, retires, or is impeached.

So Palin is also running for President, thank you very much.

Why am I less comforted by the fact that what you just posted applies to Joe Biden?

You know, the Joe Biden who said that FDR got on TV in 1929 when there wasn't any TV in 1929 and FDR wasn't President in 1929? The same Joe Biden who said J-O-B-S is a three letter word? The same Joe Biden who asked a paraplegic to stand up and take a bow?

Why am I less comforted by the fact that what you just posted applies to Joe Biden?

You know, the Joe Biden who said that FDR got on TV in 1929 when there wasn't any TV in 1929 and FDR wasn't President in 1929? The same Joe Biden who said J-O-B-S is a three letter word? The same Joe Biden who asked a paraplegic to stand up and take a bow?

I know, JB either makes a lot of Gaffe's or just doesn't know how to think. It's true.

1. At least he exposes himself to the media and allows people to interview him.

2. In the 2.5 interviews Palin has done, she still dwarfs JB in her displays of stupidity.

SD, Obama is running to be PRESIDENT. Palin is running to be VP. That's a MAJOR difference.

Yeah, what are the odds McCain will make it through his first term?

You started the argument and comparison between them. :worthy:

:P:rolleyes:

The job description of the VP is to take over the Presidency if the incumbent dies, retires, or is impeached.

So Palin is also running for President, thank you very much.

Obviously not understood.

I know, JB either makes a lot of Gaffe's or just doesn't know how to think. It's true.

1. At least he exposes himself to the media and allows people to interview him.

2. In the 2.5 interviews Palin has done, she still dwarfs JB in her displays of stupidity.

She dwarfs Dan Quayle in stupidity.