Obama's Aunt an Illegal Alien

Wacka

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't what Obama needs less than a week before the big landslide election. An illegal immigrant relative receiving public housing? All the while proclaiming to be his brother's keeper? And Obama releases a statement saying he didn't know she was here illegally, which means he knew she was here living on government assistance in Boston? Actually, I was just kidding about the last part. He knew she was here living in a shiiithole because the first thing she told the press last week was that she's not allowed to speak to the public until after the election.

The dude can't even help his own blood, but he wants to be in charge of the free world?

Well, maybe he'll cut her a deal on a ticket to Obamapalooza. She can sell it online to generate some income. And maybe she is licensed and belongs to a union, so that would make her okay, I guess. And Acorn still has a few days to get her registered to vote.

I'm curious, though. Will she get a tax cut? I'm assuming she will since she's already getting housing assistance.

Sarcasm aside, I do not understand how some of you have no problem with him turning his back on his own family after trying to convince everyone that we need to help each other and heal our souls. Forget what kind of president he'll be. He barely qualifies as a human being at this point.

The dude can't even help his own blood, but he wants to be in charge of the free world?

Ok, so how about the candidate who abandoned his family, including 3 children, because his wife was disfigured in a car accident while he was at war, and when he came back she was no longer attractive to him? And then leaving his old life in the dust as he goes on to wed a beer heiress. How's that for helping your own blood?

Ok, so how about the candidate who abandoned his family, including 3 children, because his wife was disfigured in a car accident while he was at war, and when he came back she was no longer attractive to him? And then leaving his old life in the dust as he goes on to wed a beer heiress. How's that for helping your own blood?

Yea, his kid's have never spoken to him or heard from him since...

Nice try.

Ummmmm....I'm not asking about McCain. But here's another question: How come you guys have no answer for your candidate? None. Ask a question, get a diversion. Unfreakinbelievable. :worthy::flirt::angry:

You do realize that when you refer to Obama as That One, you're making fun of McCain right? He's the one that made himself sound like an idiot by using it.

I'll go back to calling him the Messiah or Barak Hussein Obama then. :worthy:

Ummmmm....I'm not asking about McCain. But here's another question: How come you guys have no answer for your candidate? None. Ask a question, get a diversion. Unfreakinbelievable. :worthy::flirt::angry:

Simple. They have no answer and are just waiting for the KoolAid to take effect. Mmmm. Grape.

Simple. They have no answer and are just waiting for the KoolAid to take effect. Mmmm. Grape.

And they bring up McCain's history as though McCain is running around saying "I am my brother's keeper."

If you say you are your brother's keeper, it usually holds water if you actually HELP your actual brother and aunt first. so...y'know...we can have some level of confidence that you have any credibility.

I will make note of that when you run for President. :worthy:

I haven't read it recently, but I thought that in order to be President you had to be a natural born citizen of the United States, be 35 years old, and have been a legal permanent resident for 14 years. It says nothing about being a human.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're asking idiotic questions about Obama's half-brother and his deadbeat dad's half-sister when we are in the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. No one gives a sh-- except for you wingnuts!

I haven't read it recently, but I thought that in order to be President you had to be a natural born citizen of the United States, be 35 years old, and have been a legal permanent resident for 14 years. It says nothing about being a human.

I for one welcome our new insect overlords. ...

That One's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, who he wrote about in his book, has been living in the projects in Boston. She was ordered deported in 2004!

"I'm my brother's keeper."

Yeah, Right.

AP Story

There is strong suspicion that berry obama is not a US citizen, if not then he would then be an illegal himself.

Perhaps this might be why he embraces illegals.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're asking idiotic questions about Obama's half-brother and his deadbeat dad's half-sister when we are in the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. No one gives a sh-- except for you wingnuts!

No we aren't dipwad. I was watching I think CNBC yesterday and it gave some stats and aid they were since 1980 (Carter's term).

And if you say it in a major speech in your political career, shouldn't you actually do it?

Why should we believe him?

Please just answer this simple question.

Isn't it referring to the biblical story of Cain and Abel?

I thought you lefties wanted religion out of politics.

This isn't what Obama needs less than a week before the big landslide election. An illegal immigrant relative receiving public housing? All the while proclaiming to be his brother's keeper? And Obama releases a statement saying he didn't know she was here illegally, which means he knew she was here living on government assistance in Boston? Actually, I was just kidding about the last part. He knew she was here living in a shiiithole because the first thing she told the press last week was that she's not allowed to speak to the public until after the election.

Well, maybe he'll cut her a deal on a ticket to Obamapalooza. She can sell it online to generate some income. And maybe she is licensed and belongs to a union, so that would make her okay, I guess. And Acorn still has a few days to get her registered to vote.

I'm curious, though. Will she get a tax cut? I'm assuming she will since she's already getting housing assistance.

Sarcasm aside, I do not understand how some of you have no problem with him turning his back on his own family after trying to convince everyone that we need to help each other and heal our souls. Forget what kind of president he'll be. He barely qualifies as a human being at this point.

How can berry be expected to buy her any food with the paltry millions he is making on this election campaign?

Besides berry said we all need to sacrifice , how can she properly suffer if he helps her out?

Don't they have a tv show where they get together and build a dream house for a destitute person?

Or how about calling HW Bush he can show her the thousand points of light.

I have never given money to my half-aunt either. I guess I am not a human being. I would assume that 99.99% of Americans are not human beings.

Here' the thing: 99% of Americans didn't write a best selling novel that talks specifically about their "Aunti." And 99% of Americans don't run for president on the idea that "I am my brother's keeper" and "We have to heal our souls." But now she's just a half-aunt tied to a deadbeat dad. She'll probably get the 'ol "Plumber Treatment" first thing Monday morning.

Still, the thing that really makes all of this so disingenuous is that when we talk about tax cuts, all the hardcore liberals yell how anyone making a quarter million a year can handle that little "drop in the bucket" tax increase to help other anonymous people who are less fortunate because that's what humanity is all about. And yet here is this Aunt...loving, dear old Aunti...living in a snotshack on government assistance, and well...really...why use a drop from your own bucket, Barack, when you can tax the hell out of all the other rich people and give THAT to her instead.

The very definition of hypocrite. That goes right to the very core of this man's integrity. Or lack of it. I never thought I'd say this, but he is quickly becoming, without question, Hillary Clinton with a dick.

And still, here come the liberals, who two weeks ago were obsessed with someone's wardrobe, telling us this illegal half-aunt tied to a deadbeat dad is meaningless because we have an economy that needs our attention. I got bad news for that thinking; it goes completely against Michelle Obama and her preaching that before we can fix anything else, we have to fix ourselves. "We have to heal our souls."

Did everyone on the left not get those notes, or is that just another in a long line of messages that are being tweaked before Tuesday?

And K-dog, for as little as it is probably worth, few people are as open minded on this board as you are, so you'll forgive me if I find it hard to believe that if you wrote a best-selling book that earned you plenty of cash into your $5M income, and mentioned your loving Aunti, that would you not open your wallet and heart to help her once you found out she was living in a dump on government assistance. And I'm pretty most Americans would, too.