The Middle Class is Now $120,000 and Under!!!

swede316

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no indication that Obama has changed his tax policy, which states that anyone making under $200,000 would get a tax cut under his administration, and nobody making under $250,000 would be hit with a tax increase. Richardson actually recited that part of Obama's plan correctly earlier in his radio interview.

First of all, this clown is simply promising not to raise taxes.

We pay federal taxes on a % basis.

So what is so magnanimous about saying he won't increase taxes for incomes below 250k?

This is equivalent to saying...I am going to tax you every bit as much as Bush has taxed you, while at the same time suggesting that repubicans have taken advantage of the middle class.

He is NOT promising tax RELIEF of any kind.

He is twisting words and the true meaning is....you will be taxed every bit as much as you have been taxed.

If your income goes up you might end up in a higher bracket and you WILL get taxed more !!!!

He is saying nothing more than ....I will not raise the % bracket for the middle class.

WELL BIG EFFING DEAL !!!!!

I DO NOT RECALL BUSH RAISING THE MIDDLE CLASS BRACKETS EITHER!!!

So what hussien is saying is ....I WILL tax the upper incomes more and tax the middle incomes every penny that they have been taxed.

He is NOT promising tax RELIEF of any kind.
But he is promising to raise taxes. By how much and on who is the real question. I will admit I make around $110,000 and I paid near $30,000 in taxes last year. That's a lot of free government cheese.

You sound unAmerican and lack Patriotism.
Ha...Unlike Mr. Obama...I've served this country and continue to serve (albeit as a contractor). Is it just me or does it seem every time we elect a lawyer they end being the ones in trouble? Clinton, Spitzer (Harvard Law Degree too!), Gray Davis. Hmmm ..All Democrats too! I wonder what Obama will do? :devil:

But he is promising to raise taxes. By how much and on who is the real question. I will admit I make around $110,000 and I paid near $30,000 in taxes last year. That's a lot of free government cheese.

There's no indication that Obama has changed his tax policy, which states that anyone making under $200,000 would get a tax cut under his administration, and nobody making under $250,000 would be hit with a tax increase. Richardson actually recited that part of Obama's plan correctly earlier in his radio interview.

There's no indication that Obama has changed his tax policy,
That's like saying there's no indication we had any idea about Pearl Harbor or 9/11. The chatter was there...We just couldn't decipher it. Well the chatter is here now.

By definition Middle Class means above the lower and below the upper. This covers a large range of incomes and cannot be defined by any one income number. So it doesn't matter what # someone says since middle class is also different based on geographical differences-middle class in Buffalo is poor in NYC & LA.

So the only important # is at what income do your taxes go down, stay the same, or go up. Obama has been quite clear on those #s and has a calculator for all on his website. Just because FOX News and its viewers are too friggin stupid to do the math, doesn't mean that the Obama tax plan has changed. This is the same news organization that supports a candidate for VP who doesn't even know the definition of the 1st amendment regarding freedom of speech. The reason moderates and those more left than us think the supporters & viewers of FOX News and their VP candidate are stupid is because they just are, and every time they write or say something it confirms that fact.

By definition Middle Class means above the lower and below the upper. This covers a large range of incomes and cannot be defined by any one income number. So it doesn't matter what # someone says since middle class is also different based on geographical differences-middle class in Buffalo is poor in NYC & LA.

So the only important # is at what income do your taxes go down, stay the same, or go up. Obama has been quite clear on those #s and has a calculator for all on his website. Just because FOX News and its viewers are too friggin stupid to do the math, doesn't mean that the Obama tax plan has changed. This is the same news organization that supports a candidate for VP who doesn't even know the definition of the 1st amendment regarding freedom of speech. The reason moderates and those more left than us think the supporters & viewers of FOX News and their VP candidate are stupid is because they just are, and every time they write or say something it confirms that fact.

Ummm yea ..OK...So I'm stupid now...Obama is the one stating a "solid" number and his cronies are the one that keep lowering it. I guess by your definition Obama is stupid. Get :devil:

LOL you cannot be serious.

If you are supporting hussien obama keep in mind that you are supporting a presidential candidate who thinks , or at least thought (maybe his advisors corrected him) that there are 58 states.

True, as bizzare as it sounds it's 100% true.

And ironically the democrats question Bush's IQ.

This presidential candidate, hussien 'open borders' obama, referred to 58 states, he visited 57.

Not only does he have the number of states wrong he claims to have visited these phantom states.

So before you criticize who Fox News is supporting you might want to examine yourself on who YOU are supporting!

Maybe hussien is already including some kind of merger with mexico and a half dozen or so third world countries south of the border

Well if you are supporting hussien obama keep in mind that you are supporting a presidential candidate who thinks , or at least thought (maybe his advisors corrected him) that there are 58 states.

LOL

True, as bizzare as it sounds it's 100% true.

And ironically the democrats question Bush's IQ.

This presidential candidate, hussien 'open borders' obama, referred to 58 states, he visited 57.

Not only does he have the number of states wrong he claims to have visited these phantom states.

So before you criticize who Fox News is supporting you might want to examine yourself on who YOU are supporting!

Maybe hussien is already including some kind of merger with canada, mexico and a half dozen or so third world countries south of the border

You idiots are unreal. Do you know what "deadpan" means? Jesus Christ it wasn't the funniest line but you have to be completely retarded to realize he was joking.

You idiots are unreal. Do you know what "deadpan" means? Jesus Christ it wasn't the funniest line but you have to be completely retarded to realize he was joking.
You mean the 57 states...I don't think that was deadpan...That was a gaffe.

You will follow this disaster of a candidate straight into the collapse of this nation.

But you'll be happy to do so because he is your minority messiah.

Anyone, and I mean anyone you is inclined to be roped into believing the utterly moronic claim that hussien obama is deadpanning... watch the video.

It's just that simple, watch the video.

I suppose that anytime Palin makes a stupid comment she is deadpanning, and it is not palin who is an idiot , it is you.

We have taken political correctness to the point where standards are now so low that a person will become the subject of name calling if he so much as takes to task a presidential candidate who doesn't as much as know how many states there are!

So long as he is a minority and can articulate his words he is viewed as intelligent, regardless of what the words are.

LOL

Pathetic.