Indianapolis 31 Tennessee 13

New England 24 Green Bay 10

Chicago 17 Denver 41

Detroit 14 Miami 24

Cleveland 26 N.Y. Giants 24

Baltimore 23 Dallas 0

Tampa Bay 20 Atlanta 34

Kansas City 9 Oakland 10

Hope thats not too much for ya'll to stomach or anything.............

I think Houston and Philadelphia are on our team. We play against the Jests Minnesota and Seattle. Clearly we will win that contest.

Ah, sorry I misread it. Too bad we would still muster to put only one or two decent WRs on the field.

Here are some of my predictions for week 8:

Buffalo 26 Houston 30 Philadelphia 28

Jets 19 Minnesota 27 Seattle 6

Jacksonville 22 Arizona 38 Pittsburgh 23

Cincinnati 3 St. Louis 17 Washington 14

Chicago 17 Denver 41

Detroit 14 Miami 24

Baltimore 23 Dallas 0

Tampa Bay 20 Atlanta 34

Kansas City 9 Oakland 10

Agree mostly...

* this Tennessee thing will end this weekend with a loss to GB

* Baltimore over Cleveland

* Minnesota beats Houston

why am I reading this? I don't care who you think will win this week.

God, I must be bored and unemployed.

My perdictions for week 9

The baby will start to show.

By 9 weeks thumb sucking begins and the fetus may swallow amniotic fluid. The fetus can also grasp an object, move the head forward and back, open and close the jaw, move the tongue, sigh, and stretch.

19 more weeks before we all start biting eachother and getting really crazy spreading the disease plant wide.

Here are some of my predictions for week 8:

Buffalo 26 Houston 30 Philadelphia 28

Jets 19 Minnesota 27 Seattle 6

Jacksonville 22 Arizona 38 Pittsburgh 23

Cincinnati 3 St. Louis 17 Washington 14

Chicago 17 Denver 41

Detroit 14 Miami 24

Baltimore 23 Dallas 0

Tampa Bay 20 Atlanta 34

Kansas City 9 Oakland 10

0 points for Dallas? I think the G-men should beat them into the ground, but a shut out?

why am I reading this? I don't care who you think will win this week.

God, I must be bored and unemployed.

My perdictions for week 9

The baby will start to show.

By 9 weeks thumb sucking begins and the fetus may swallow amniotic fluid. The fetus can also grasp an object, move the head forward and back, open and close the jaw, move the tongue, sigh, and stretch.

19 more weeks before we all start biting eachother and getting really crazy spreading the disease plant wide.

LOL

How do we play Houston and Philadelphia at the same time? And why do you think we would lose that exciting rochambeau?

Its being promoted by Vince McMahon- its a 3-way dance with the qb of the winning team getting a shot at Batista's Raw title

But yet, you probably hang on every word an 'expert' says about our team on sports radio and get made when we are picked to lose.

No I live in Bangkok, so there really are not a lot of other options other than reading stuff I see posted. Video and radio streams are painfully slow (although I have been lucky, seeing Bills games this season). Sorry, you took it personally, just had a thought and posted. Didn't mean it to offend you. BTW, I never "get made" either and could care less if someone picks us to lose, I wait to see it late sunday early monday morning.

No I live in Bangkok, so there really are not a lot of other options other than reading stuff I see posted. Video and radio streams are painfully slow (although I have been lucky, seeing Bills games this season). Sorry, you took it personally, just had a thought and posted. Didn't mean it to offend you. BTW, I never "get made" either and could care less if someone picks us to lose, I wait to see it late sunday early monday morning.

It seems to me like you have the internet. I think you have a lot of other options.

It seems to me like you have the internet. I think you have a lot of other options.

Yes I do, but they are generally slow and skip in and out (I hate when it happens to the games!!!). I just don't really pay too much attention to predictions, I will read or watch to hear some analyis but not for who is going to win. My point was really, I must be bored to be reading his post and quite honestly I didn't mean to offend anyone with my reply.