I'm looking forward to our backup WRs this weekend

cale

Our receivers with the exception of Evans and possibly Reed have underperformed. I'm looking forward to what Jenkins and Johnson can do. I like how Jenkins plays except for the boneheaded ST gaffe in one of the games this year. But I really think Johnson can be something special. He was All Fisher this year.

C

It's not preseason. I'm not looking forward to trotting out a bunch of unprovens at our already weak position against the 1st team NFL defence of a divisional rival. I'm rather nervous and apprehensive about the situation. All eyes will be on how they perform. I'll be looking for Hardy to stop being a baby and use his insane size advantage to anihilate CBs.

It's not a good sign for Hardy that BB.com has Jenkins & Smith front and center as replacements for Reed. I found it odd they're focusing on those two rather than talking up Hardy's opportunity. Maybe intended as a wake up call for Hardy

It's not a good sign for Hardy that BB.com has Jenkins & Smith front and center as replacements for Reed. I found it odd they're focusing on those two rather than talking up Hardy's opportunity. Maybe intended as a wake up call for Hardy

You don't know what you're talking about do you?

I think your going to be little upset when we just use Evans, hardy And Roscoe and go to our tight ends more this week it happened last year to, I expect the bills to RUN RUN RUN this week, and i would prolly expect Reed back next week.

I do expect jenkins back and active for ST. and Steve Johnson still on bench.

lol

Our receivers with the exception of Evans and possibly Reed have underperformed. I'm looking forward to what Jenkins and Johnson can do. I like how Jenkins plays except for the boneheaded ST gaffe in one of the games this year. But I really think Johnson can be something special. He was All Fisher this year.

C

Im looking forward to a heavy dose of our running game

My point is that with Evans, Parris & Hardy supposedly filling the top 3 WR positions, it shoud be hardy getting the press as this is his opportunity to step up. Not sure why we should care, andy why it is news, which receiver is going to fill in @ 4th receiver unless they're going to get more plays than the handful of 4 receiver sets in a game. (I'm sure someone will jump in with the average # of 4 receiver sets we have per game, but you get my point). This is Hardy's opportunity and BB.com, which always has the marketing slant, is choosing to focus on bit players.

My point is that with Evans, Parris & Hardy supposedly filling the top 3 WR positions, it shoud be hardy getting the press as this is his opportunity to step up. Not sure why we should care, andy why it is news, which receiver is going to fill in @ 4th receiver unless they're going to get more plays than the handful of 4 receiver sets in a game. (I'm sure someone will jump in with the average # of 4 receiver sets we have per game, but you get my point). This is Hardy's opportunity and BB.com, which always has the marketing slant, is choosing to focus on bit players.

You'll be delighted to find then, on Sunday, that the Bills will not be using Parrish as a second wide-out, but will put him in the slot more. I guarantee you'll see Hardy lined up on the outside, playing mostly what you call the no. 2 position, which seemed to me to be your primary cause for concern. I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. As far as "press goes," I can assure you once more, BuffaloBills.com blogs hardly represents the term "press".

C

So is the Jets D-coordinator.

look for alot of freddy jackson

C

your out of your mind. dont you get it. reed gets it and is invaluable. hardy and johnson may someday get it but thats not a given.

reeds injury is a major loss for this offense. who by the way also has 2 o/linemen out.

secondly our defense has major injuries. our starters are starters for a reason and when they get hurt anyone who wants to see a backup or rookie preform is clueless.

you do know we are in a playoff race and this is the second of 3 consecutive division games and we have already lost one to miami. this is a must win game. not a good time to have 4 or 5 starters out!

You'll be delighted to find then, on Sunday, that the Bills will not be using Parrish as a second wide-out, but will put him in the slot more. I guarantee you'll see Hardy lined up on the outside, playing mostly what you call the no. 2 position, which seemed to me to be your primary cause for concern. I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. As far as "press goes," I can assure you once more, BuffaloBills.com blogs hardly represents the term "press".

Dang ....... I didn't know dick J. posted on the board :lol:

It's not preseason. I'm not looking forward to trotting out a bunch of unprovens at our already weak position against the 1st team NFL defence of a divisional rival. I'm rather nervous and apprehensive about the situation. All eyes will be on how they perform. I'll be looking for Hardy to stop being a baby and use his insane size advantage to anihilate CBs.

Word up! Nice post. :wallbash:

Part of Hardy's problem has been Reed is just better than he is at this point and as a backup Hardy doesn't get a whole lot of reps. Everyone is knocking the Bills 2008 draft class, but part of the problem is the teams is better with more depth than past years, so we didn't need our picks playing as much right away. So they've sat, and when we did need them, unfortunately they hadn't played that much to be ready. Here's his chance to shine.

Part of Hardy's problem has been Reed is just better than he is at this point and as a backup Hardy doesn't get a whole lot of reps. Everyone is knocking the Bills 2008 draft class, but part of the problem is the teams is better with more depth than past years, so we didn't need our picks playing as much right away. So they've sat, and when we did need them, unfortunately they hadn't played that much to be ready. Here's his chance to shine.

I'm not knocking the 08 class, in fact I think it's awesome the we're deep enough to NOT have to play the rookies much. But when he had played Hardy is timid and looks uncomfortable. He's just so freaking big that it seems hard to imagine anyone being able to cover him.

Again, who is Smith? Did you mean Steve Johnson?

Guest dog14787
I'm not knocking the 08 class, in fact I think it's awesome the we're deep enough to NOT have to play the rookies much. But when he had played Hardy is timid and looks uncomfortable. He's just so freaking big that it seems hard to imagine anyone being able to cover him.

Once James Hardy gets adjusted to the NFL and learns the offense, its going to be close to impossible to cover Hardy and Evan's both at the same time. :wallbash: