Favre on NFL Network

Justice

Favre also added that Buffalo is a tough place to play and is a "hostile environment". :ph34r:

I was at the game the last time he came to buffalo. Favre handed us the game with a pick 6 to fletcher and a pick in the endzone to ko simpson. Green Bay beat the crap out of us on both sides of the ball, we couldn't stop the run or protect J.P. (common theme that season), but Favre completely blew the game. Hopefully he's got some more picks left in that arm of his.

I was at the game the last time he came to buffalo. Favre handed us the game with a pick 6 to fletcher and a pick in the endzone to ko simpson. Green Bay beat the crap out of us on both sides of the ball, we couldn't stop the run or protect J.P. (common theme that season), but Favre completely blew the game. Hopefully he's got some more picks left in that arm of his.

Favre has plenty of picks left, that really isn't disputable, IMO. Unfortunately, he probably has a few TDs left, too.

The Bills need to get their running game established if they are going to make the playoffs. Trent is going to be good, but people, including the coaching staff, need to remember that he hasn't even started ONE full year yet. And when did Jauron suddenly become so pass happy? It seemed like just about every play on Sunday was a Shotgun- formation pass. Give TE a little time do develop and if the coaches are so high on Fred and Marshawn, let them show what they can do and let them carry the load for most of the game Sunday vs. the Jets. Lets stop annoiting Trent as the next Favre or Brady, we were also high on Todd Collins and Rob Johnson...enough said!

Brett Favre is a drama queen, retiring and unretiiring each offseason.

The idiot needs to put himself under the spotlight for reporters to ask what he will decide to do.

Then he tries to play it off as if his privacy is being invaded.

I hope someone breaks his wrist or arm and we finally see the last of him.

And when did Jauron suddenly become so pass happy? It seemed like just about every play on Sunday was a Shotgun- formation pass.

Link

"An offensive coordinator typically refers to the coach on a American football team who is in charge of the offense. Generally, along with his defensive counterpart, he represents the second level of command structure after the head coach. The offensive coordinator is generally in charge of managing all offensive players and assistant coaches, of designing specific offensive plays, of developing a general offensive game plan, and of calling the plays for the offense during the game. An offensive coordinator typically has a number of assistant coaches working under him; usually coaches are primarily responsible for the various offensive positions on the team (such as offensive line, quarterbacks, or wide receivers)."

If he's pass happy, he became that way only when he designated a new offensive coordinator. Jauron allows his coordinator to do as he wishes with the playcalling, and I daresay he has done so during his entire tenure with the Bills.

Brett Favre is a drama queen, retiring and unretiiring each offseason.

The idiot needs to put himself under the spotlight for reporters to ask what he will decide to do.

Then he tries to play it off as if his privacy is being invaded.

I hope someone breaks his wrist or arm and we finally see the last of him.

You're the idiot. Go back an read what you wrote here.