youboty

BeastMode54

I think one of the main reasons we have not been playing well on the defensive side of the ball recently is because we didn't have Ashton in there. It's funny I'm saying this because it was thought that he wasn't even going to be on the team when camp started. At the beginning of the year, he was making tackles all over the field, stopping big gains, making big hits, and playing very sound defense. He practiced fully today, and hopefully by Sunday we get Schobel back as well. If Ashton is healthy, and again, I can't believe I'm saying this, we are a much better D.

I think one of the main reasons we have not been playing well on the defensive side of the ball recently is because we didn't have Ashton in there. It's funny I'm saying this because it was thought that he wasn't even going to be on the team when camp started. At the beginning of the year, he was making tackles all over the field, stopping big gains, making big hits, and playing very sound defense. He practiced fully today, and hopefully by Sunday we get Schobel back as well. If Ashton is healthy, and again, I can't believe I'm saying this, we are a much better D.

I thought I read where he was limited in practice today. I'll check on that. You are correct. When he was playing our defense was much sharper.

i couldn't agree more. youboty absence was huge especially with mcgee at less than 100%

I thought I read where he was limited in practice today. I'll check on that. You are correct. When he was playing our defense was much sharper.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl...3/810300368/tbd

This article says he participated fully in practice on Wednesday.

It will be a big help if he plays, but only if he is healthy. The Bills don't need two corners limping around out there on Sunday.

But i read on here he was a bust and we should cut his ass or trade him to the browns