Exactly what has Senator Obama done for Chicago, Illinois?

If you feel people are voting for Obama because of misplaced impressions of him, make a real argument, don't spew rhetoric that lowers you to their level of intelligence.

Rhetoric is an interesting choice of words. While Obama was busy spewing his empty rhetoric proclaiming to be the leader of the world in Berlin this summer his city was a blood bath. Somehow he escapes all responsibility though he continues to list Chicago community organizer as one of his qualifications for President. That community he has helped so much is currently the murder capital of the United States. That's a fact. I know that Obama supporters will defend him to the death, and close their eyes when they are faced with ugly facts that prove his lack of real leadership, it's just too bad that his fellow Chicagoans are literally dying while "The One" seemingly is more interested in telling the country and the world how great he is. Obama is a fraud, you just refuse to see it.

Rhetoric is an interesting choice of words. While Obama was busy spewing his empty rhetoric proclaiming to be the leader of the world in Berlin this summer his city was a blood bath. Somehow he escapes all responsibility though he continues to list Chicago community organizer as one of his qualifications for President. That community he has helped so much is currently the murder capital of the United States. That's a fact. I know that Obama supporters will defend him to the death, and close their eyes when they are faced with ugly facts that prove his lack of real leadership, it's just too bad that his fellow Chicagoans are literally dying while "The One" seemingly is more interested in telling the country and the world how great he is. Obama is a fraud, you just refuse to see it.

What I refuse to see is how knocking down the opponent somehow boosts the..."knocker".

I worked at a company 10 years ago. I still have that listed on my resume. The company failed during the tech crash in 2002. Does that mean I should not mention that work I did because I did not plant seeds there that have grown to be big strong trees.

I am not even an Obama supporter, merely someone who holds myself to an intellectual standard that is offended by lines of thinking like yours.

What I refuse to see is how knocking down the opponent somehow boosts the..."knocker".

I worked at a company 10 years ago. I still have that listed on my resume. The company failed during the tech crash in 2002. Does that mean I should not mention that work I did because I did not plant seeds there that have grown to be big strong trees.

I am not even an Obama supporter, merely someone who holds myself to an intellectual standard that is offended by lines of thinking like yours.

I'm offended by the notion that Obama is proclaiming to have all of America's answers. That he's this great transformational leader all the while his town is swimming in dead bodies. That's offensive to me.

You'd think he would have addressed this along the way? Take a little time out, go to Chicago and help gather the leaders to come up with a solution to this problem? Use his inspirational skills and make a plea to all of the murderers to stop murdering people? He has done NOTHING. He can't be BOTHERED. He is a FRAUD.

Your intellectual standards need a serious tune up.

I'm offended by the notion that Obama is proclaiming to have all of America's answers. That he's this great transformational leader all the while his town is swimming in dead bodies. That's offensive to me.

You'd think he would have addressed this along the way?Take a little time out, go to Chicago and help gather the leaders to come up with a solution to this problem? Use his inspirational skills and make a plea to all of the murderers to stop murdering people? He has done NOTHING. He can't be BOTHERED. He is a FRAUD.

Your logic doesn't make any sense. According to you he should've taken the time out of an election to be POTUSA to fix Chicago therefore compromising his chances at election? Would you do that if you thought your policies would fix a country? Or should it go Chicago and then everyone else? Are you from Chicago? Is that why it offends you? If so then I understand to an extent.

I might be waaaaaay off here but I think he's been running for president during that time. Soooo there's a chance he's been busy.

He had plenty of time to address the illegal aliens and their political action groups, as far as I know illegal aliens aren't US citizens and cannot vote.

Or am I wrong ?

The irony is that many of those crimes in chicago are being committed by these same illegal aliens obama embraces.

If I was a gambling man, and I am, I would bet the ranch that you will never hear obama speak to the crimes committed by illegals or the victims of those crimes.

Maybe he feels the same towards victims of crimes committed by illegals as Rev Wright feels towards the victims of 911.

I might be waaaaaay off here but I think he's been running for president during that time. Soooo there's a chance he's been busy.

Oh Btw I would like to add that hussien obama took the time to express his 'concern' for hate crimes against illegals in his speech at the Laraza convention.

You can see it on youtube.

Yet he never mentioned crimes by illegals committed against US CITIZENS, you know those people he wants to represent as president.

Perhaps he didn't have the time.

It's understandable, I mean just who the f*** are the US CITIZENS anyways?

Who gives a damn if they are being raped and murdered by the thousands, the honorable thing to do is to go out of your way to pander to Laraza and promise them US TAYPAYER money as a bribe for their support.

Fact: Obama voted to allow prosecution of citizens who use a firearm for self defense. Illinois Senate: S.B. 2165 3/25/04

Fact: "I am consistently on record and will to continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry" Obama in the Chicago Tribune, 04/27/2004

Fact: " Just because you have an individual right does NOT mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right" 2008 Philadelphia Primary Debate

Obama is against the Second Amendment...He says he's not but he's :blink: lying.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Fact: Obama voted to allow prosecution of citizens who use a firearm for self defense. Illinois Senate: S.B. 2165 3/25/04

Fact: "I am consistently on record and will to continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry" Obama in the Chicago Tribune, 04/27/2004

Fact: " Just because you have an individual right does NOT mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right" 2008 Philadelphia Primary Debate

Obama is against the Second Amendment...He says he's not but he's :devil: lying.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

He wants open border where tens of thousands of armed gang members enter the US illegally and at the same time he wants to disarm american citizens.

Yeah he's a smart guy alright.

The truth is, he's trash.

He wants open border where tens of thousands of armed gang members enter the US illegally and at the same time he wants to disarm american citizens.

Yeah he's a smart guy alright.

The truth is, he's trash.

Glad to see you used the present tense to emphasize that the current Republican administration is allowing this to happen, and the Republicans in Congress blocked the comprehensive immigration bill that McCain and the Democrats supported. You can't blame the Dems on this, it was the Repubs that left things as they are, and now McCain is against the same bill he supported.

You'd think he would have addressed this along the way? Take a little time out, go to Chicago and help gather the leaders to come up with a solution to this problem? Use his inspirational skills and make a plea to all of the murderers to stop murdering people? He has done NOTHING. He can't be BOTHERED. He is a FRAUD.

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/030805...050308002.shtml

WASILLA - The Matanuska-Susitna area is the methamphetamine capital of Alaska, according to Alaska State Troopers.

In 2003, authorities uncovered nine meth labs in the area. Last year, the number increased to 42, said Kyle Young, an investigator with the troopers who works with the Mat-Su narcotics team.

Officials with the Office of Children's Services in Wasilla said the problem affects children. The office receives about 40 calls a month from people reporting abuse or neglect involving some aspect of the highly addictive drug.

In late February, the Mat-Su narcotics unit arrested a couple at their Willow home. Michelle Motta said for years she tried to warn authorities that her three young nieces lived in the midst of a methamphetamine operation run by their parents, Phillip Dean and Laura Jackson.

When authorities surrounded a converted bus housing a meth operation in Big Lake in January, a 13-year-old boy who answered the door bragged that his mom cooked the best meth in the valley, according to the troopers.

During a 2003 bust at a house outside Wasilla, officers discovered five children living inside, all younger than 8 years old.

The calls about meth to children's services in Wasilla accounts for as many as 40 percent of the agency's total monthly child protection calls.

The troopers are aggressively going after meth labs, said Capt. Ed Harrington, the supervisor of the state's drug and alcohol enforcement unit.

"It's just not a simple process," Harrington said. "Just because somebody calls in and says 'So and so's cooking meth' doesn't mean we're going to kick the door in the next night

Glad to see you used the present tense to emphasize that the current Republican administration is allowing this to happen, and the Republicans in Congress blocked the comprehensive immigration bill that McCain and the Democrats supported. You can't blame the Dems on this, it was the Repubs that left things as they are, and now McCain is against the same bill he supported.

Yeah but Bush isn't running, he's running out of time in office.

Does one treasonist president justify another?

So that is a pretty weak argument you have there, because I for one do not endorse or condone Bush on illegals.

And Obama took pandering to these illegals to a whole new level.

I'm forecasting that berry will be even more treasonist than Bush in that regard.

As far as mccain and his amnesty push, he can shove that treasonist bill up his ass, it should be as dead as his coauthor ted kennedy.