So I see Jerry Jones & Ralph are both on the HOF List

If Jones gets in before Ralph does I'm going to go to Canton and slap as many voters as I can

Make your travel arrangements, because this will most certainly happen. I don't see Jones getting in this year, but he will definitely get in. I don't see Ralph getting in.

Just read 'Boys will be Boys'. Whoo boy Skeletor, I mean Jerry Jones, doesn't come off too good in it. Let's just say if the Hall of Fame is judging him on his business skills (oil wildcatting, marketing the Cowboys) then he might have a chance. If they judge him on the actual running of the football team (classless way he fired Landry, trying to run a draft, free agency, bringing in the yes-men coaches, turning a blind eye to how out of control his players got/get) then there shouldn't be a snowballs chance in hell he get's anywhere near the HoF.

Just read 'Boys will be Boys'. Whoo boy Skeletor, I mean Jerry Jones, doesn't come off too good in it. Let's just say if the Hall of Fame is judging him on his business skills (oil wildcatting, marketing the Cowboys) then he might have a chance. If they judge him on the actual running of the football team (classless way he fired Landry, trying to run a draft, free agency, bringing in the yes-men coaches, turning a blind eye to how out of control his players got/get) then there shouldn't be a snowballs chance in hell he get's anywhere near the HoF.

I thought Dickie J was skeletor?

it seems like the hall of fame has something against ralph. he was part of the foolish club that launched the afl he stepped in and helped save the raiders at one point. he was right about the last collective bargaining agreement. his team went to 4 straight super bowls. won two afl championships.

it seems like the hall of fame has something against ralph. he was part of the foolish club that launched the afl he stepped in and helped save the raiders at one point. he was right about the last collective bargaining agreement. his team went to 4 straight super bowls. won two afl championships.

That's the key right there. Last year at this time, he was still considered to be senile for voting against the all-wonderful CBA. Now that a year has past, a majority of the owners and media agree with ralph's decision. By voting against the CBA and its eventual mainstream souring, Ralph may have saved his chance to get in while still alive. Hopefully he'll get in with Bruce this year.